McKenzie @ Dresden

hogheaven

LOL, hog, the second half of this game is on the internet. Shall I post it for you and everyone on here to break down? I'm sure you've already broken down the film as I know who you are now. In our first series on offense of the second half, on the second play, #10 from Dresden blatantly grabbed our QB's facemask and twisted while getting the tackle. ON THE VERY NEXT PLAY, #10 ran in after a pile had been made and grabbed our RB's helmet while the play was already over and started ripping on his helmet trying to pull him back. And yea, that play wear #22 tried to rip you guys' helmet off... yea, that was #10 that had the ball on that play for Dresden.

And you say, having your head on a swivel at all times is a part of football...well that's where you're wrong. As you should know, there's a new rule this year that if someone is completely out of the play and are cheap shotted then it's a personal foul preventing players from getting knocked out and hurt. I consider Milan a physical football team with classy leadership. I consider Dresden a decent football team that is very unclassy.

Edited by GCPioneer

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL, hog, the second half of this game is on the internet. Shall I post it for you and everyone on here to break down? I'm sure you've already broken down the film as I know who you are now. In our first series on offense of the second half, on the second play, #10 from Dresden blatantly grabbed our QB's facemask and twisted while getting the tackle. ON THE VERY NEXT PLAY, #10 ran in after a pile had been made and grabbed our RB's helmet while the play was already over and started ripping on his helmet trying to pull him back. And yea, that play wear #22 tried to rip you guys' helmet off... yea, that was #10 that had the ball on that play for Dresden.

And you say, having your head on a swivel at all times is a part of football...well that's where you're wrong. As you should know, there's a new rule this year that if someone is completely out of the play and are cheap shotted then it's a personal foul preventing players from getting knocked out and hurt. I consider Milan a physical football team with classy leadership. I consider Dresden a decent football team that is very unclassy.

I sense some sour grapes. It is worse when GC plays Dresden because GC fans actually think they might win and then reality sets in after the game is over. Im sure if there were cheap shots in a game that it was going both ways but Dresden had its second team in the game after their first possession in the third quarter because of the score AND because of some unclassy play by GC. The coaches didnt want to lose a player for a game because of retaliation to a cheap shot from GC.

But you do realize that those schools did not send out the letter. The county had to because the state makes each school district send out that letter if a school did not have a good graduation rate. This past year, i think the letter said westview and dresden fell in that category. So they were given the option to go to a different school in the county. It has nothing to do with sports. :mellow:

But you do realize i never stated that it would improve sports teams i have no idea where you got that in your head. but if different students went to different schools it would probably make the sports team better in some ways if the students chose to play sports.

You parents/fans....supposedly adults need to keep in mind that these are kids that you're calling out by numbers. The Lions are working hard every day just like the "mighty" Chargers and McKenzie Rebels to have a winning team. Keep pressing on boys and let their smack talk be your motivation EVERY Friday night to play your hardest and have no regrets. I hope McKenzie does consider this an easy game because Westview also said that their first two games were going to be their warm up games. At least they got one right. LMBO.

You know nothing about the Mighty Chargers. Nobody on any of our threads said it was going to be an easy game either night - get the facts straight. These people are not trash talking kids. We get on here and discuss the games and the coaches...but now we do talk bad about refs sometimes!! If someone goes over the line, somebody else calls them out and they straighten up. We got this, new comer.

But you do realize i never stated that it would improve sports teams i have no idea where you got that in your head. but if different students went to different schools it would probably make the sports team better in some ways if the students chose to play sports.

The students at westview got the same letter, so why bring it up to put down dresden. Why is everyone from westview and gc posting in the dresden/mckenzie thread? Not sure why anyone from westview is worried bout dresden, not in s

ame class, wont play in playoffs, just a good game to make both teams money.

I love westview fans. Next year it will be worse. We did duck Lake county. They are good. Westview is just talent running around blindly. Obion will show you what a real program looks like this week. As for McKenzie, we respect them. Hate them, will bring our best effort, and even think they are a team built from hard work and not just athletes. They didn't make excuses like westview when they lost and didn't turn on a new qb like their fans and players did in martin. You have fun against OBION. They actually looked in shape. :roflol: Come watch the best district clash if you want to see football played. Its not just Mckenzie, Huntingdon, and Dresden....you would lose to these three plus Gleason, West Carroll and Gleason. Skip that boring blow out Friday and come watch a real game of hitting! Sorry, we don't hook up those fancy mist blowing fans for you in dresden because we aren't pampered pretty boys. State??? hahaha we just want to win district. I expect whoever wins this district to compete for state this year.

Good post mostly. Let's definitely not leave out Bruceton in the mix. Sure do hate it that ya'll hate us. We are just two teams in an awkward situation. Winner goes to the playofs and loser better get busy. That is pretty messed up but don't guess we hate the Lions even though there were quite a fes season's ya'll owned us. I suspect we will likely be pretty even this time!! Which ever offense wakes up will make the difference in this one. For a fact, the Rebels will bring a for real defense. As good as any ya'll have seen from us in a few years.

Edited by duckman38201

Bricklayer, you said, " is that why Gleason and greenfield sent letters to the other schools begging them to come to their school". So what you said there had nothing to do with sports?? Then why post it?? It's very easy to gather that you meant those schools sent the letters because they need help with their sports teams.

hogheaven, like your perspective on this game. Most likely me and Butchie will be coming together maybe???? If you and some of the others want to meet up before the game let us know and where and get to know each other some. Butchie and I are kinda like Tina Turner's "Rollin' on the River". He's the rough and I'm the easy!!! LOL! For us it's all in fun too.

This is a big game for both teams and should be a good one. Fans from other teams can say what they want.....to them it doesn't really matter. To us it does. I bleed Rebel Red and got twin grandsons playing for Gleason so you can imagine how torn I am in all this mess. May the best team come out on top in the end!!!

As posted earlier - It was not the school itself that sent out any letters. It was the county shifting around numbers. It had nothing to do with sports. As for Gleason, we are proud of our players, win or lose. We don't need your souped up grand choice from where ever to go on our team. We may not be the most outstanding team, or the most dazzling team out there but by golly we will hold our own most days so don't go accusing or pointing fingers or bringing us up when we had nothing to do with it. Don't go putting our name out there trying to stir up crap when it was the county doing it, not the school itself if that is even where it originated from. And like posted elsewhere, why even bring it up if it wasn't sports related in the first place? Apparently you are shakin in your boots and trying to cover up the knees knocking. Thats what this all sounds like to me!!!