Smith County Vs Warren County

scooter

well there are 3 mexican restaurants La Cazona in the northgate Mall and Fiesta Ranchera in the Plaza shopping center.Mings for chinese ,Its in the LOWES shopping center, thats a buffet,its pretty good Sushi and hibachi grill there.In that same shopping center will be Applebees as well as Rafeals good pizza and Italian as well as good hot wings.Billys restaurant on woodbury hwy for the Infamous Gator Burger,really good burger.there are some others but these are probly the best.If you want BBQ just keep going past Mcminnville on to Morrison youll see Praters BBQ on the right .Good Ribs pulled pork chicken and they got awesome smoked wings too

We will be in the bottom with a shrimp boil but i dont think we can feed all of SC

Edited by SmashmouthFB

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not much to share really ... We are young ,inexperienced..and make a tons of mistakes but we are learning , growing each game ,and maybe we can get it right come Friday.

SC looks very well coached and the diversity of the offense will keep people guessing.Defense looks tough.Be Safe on your trip down and on your return trip home.

Thanks for carrying the WC flag Smashmouth. Good luck to your son this week. Fine young man you have there.

As for the rest of the WC """"faithful"""" They'll be on here in a herd afterward.

Thanks for carrying the WC flag Smashmouth. Good luck to your son this week. Fine young man you have there.

As for the rest of the WC """"faithful"""" They'll be on here in a herd afterward.

Directions to the stadium, I think - coming from Smithville, turn right at McDonalds, stay on bipass - school on the left?

well there are 3 mexican restaurants La Cazona in the northgate Mall and Fiesta Ranchera in the Plaza shopping center.Mings for chinese ,Its in the LOWES shopping center, thats a buffet,its pretty good Sushi and hibachi grill there.In that same shopping center will be Applebees as well as Rafeals good pizza and Italian as well as good hot wings.Billys restaurant on woodbury hwy for the Infamous Gator Burger,really good burger.there are some others but these are probly the best.If you want BBQ just keep going past Mcminnville on to Morrison youll see Praters BBQ on the right .Good Ribs pulled pork chicken and they got awesome smoked wings too

We will be in the bottom with a shrimp boil but i dont think we can feed all of SC

SmashmouthFB, If you see some folks in black and gold, going by the names of scooter, bigreid, imallin, originalsc3, antwan or termite, snooping around your shrimp boil tomorrow night, give 'em a couple pieces of shrimp. They're good people. You might even find your tip jar a little heavier!

Directions to the stadium, I think - coming from Smithville, turn right at McDonalds, stay on bipass - school on the left?

Scooter, The football field is at Warren Co. Middle School. (200 Caldwell St.) Go straight through the main intersection where McD's and Applebees are at. Turn left at Little Caesars Pizza.

Scooter, The football field is at Warren Co. Middle School. (200 Caldwell St.) Go straight through the main intersection where McD's and Applebees are at. Turn left at Little Caesars Pizza.

Thanks 87' - I thought the field was at the new high school but used ? mark because I wasn't sure. Good luck the rest of the year, after tonight.