Smith County Vs Warren County

scooter

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SmashmouthFB, If you see some folks in black and gold, going by the names of scooter, bigreid, imallin, originalsc3, antwan or termite, snooping around your shrimp boil tomorrow night, give 'em a couple pieces of shrimp. They're good people. You might even find your tip jar a little heavier!

Thanks 87...I do like shrimp. :D The very best to you and your team after tonight. :thumb:

Just a point of reference for Warren Co students, if you are 0-3, don't BOO and curse your opponent as they walk on the field. Calling the Owls "Sh_t County really wasn't a good idea. Great job Owls.

I thought the atmosphere was awesome...especially for an 0-3 team. Warren County must have had about 3000 fans with a boisterous student section. The homecoming floats were incredible. I can't help but think WC will get it going soon.

45 first half points was a good outing. On to a 4-0 Dekalb County Tiger team. Could be interesting.