Turbyfill Resigns

Rainwater

John Overbay is the man now. I must say it's a pretty dadgone good choice imo. He is respectected and demands hard work. Strength and conditioning won't be a problem from here on, guarenteed. Congrats to him and good luck to my Landers. Work hard, play with passion, and good things will come.

Any of the 3 you mentioned would have been fine,any of these guys would have worked their butts off. Its not gonna be easy for anyone. The Overbay guy seems like a great person and I think he carries himself so as to EARN respect. The only question I have is he the coach for good.

There is alot of people here at Cloudland willing to stick it out a support the players and whoever the coach is. It is easy to pull for a winning team. We want the ones that want to be here and the ones that want to leave go on. There is alot of good players coming up and I think we will be on top again. We just need to get back to working hard.

There is alot of people here at Cloudland willing to stick it out a support the players and whoever the coach is. It is easy to pull for a winning team. We want the ones that want to be here and the ones that want to leave go on. There is alot of good players coming up and I think we will be on top again. We just need to get back to working hard.

:thumb:

I havene't been on here in a long time since I moved. The only way to clean up the Cloudland mess is to bring someone in from as far as West Tennessee. Do not hire anyone from Roan Mtn or close which will be hard to do. They need to come in and clean house by adding new asst coachs, new water boys or girls not grown men, and doesn't know any parents. They will have to put the best 11 on the field and practice there butts off to get them into shape. Now I don't like Lunsford but he had his kids in shape when it came time to play and didn't care what the parents had to say. Cloudland needs someone to be hard nosed and teach the kids what they need to be suscessful both on and off the field.

Eugene and roy are special to this community. This is the only life these boys have got. I'd leave these boys alone or alot of people will come to their defense

Good grief. No one is picking on anybody. It was just noted these two guys have a ball at the games and their enthusiasm is admired. Some of the parents and whom ever else up there is dragging the program down could learn a lot from them.

Good grief. No one is picking on anybody. It was just noted these two guys have a ball at the games and their enthusiasm is admired. Some of the parents and whom ever else up there is dragging the program down could learn a lot from them.

My last post was in reference to fighting irish's suggestion that someone tell Eugene and Roy that they can't come back and be water boy's anymore. These guys have had it rough with their dad being in the hospital. I think God has a hot corner reserved in h#ll for anybody who would belittle or harm special needs people. I don't care if people don't like me or not, I'm gonna stand for whats right. I want drugs out of here, teacher's preying on students out of here. I want this place cleaned up.