Maryville @ Heritage, Sep. 16, 2011

Red Rebels

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Mairvul bettur knott be taikin' nobodee lite...Hairatige iz tuffer at home.....Hardun Vallee caim sash-shayin' intwo Hairtiage got up bye 17 and got beet....That bein' sed... will Hairatige be runnin' enny "Wild Mountain Ear" offence agin Mairvul???.... :unsure:

That made me laugh. :roflol:

Even when Maryville has played terrible and Heritage has played their best in recent years, Maryville has led by 2 TDs at the half. GQ (who by the way did an excellent job introducing Bobby Johnson at the QB Club today) is still working on this offense and trying to get it firing on all 8 cylinders.

Rebels roll.

Any Maryville fan that wants to talk big and bad before a game should check out the AE vs Alcoa thread . I'm really proud of all the winning and all of the State Championships at the School that I love so much , but I'm even more proud of the " Class " that our Coaches and players always show...... no matter if they win or they lose .

To be fair, Ive never seen GQ not properly prepare his team for a game nor get out coached. Just saying.

Good luck to Maryville though, Personally I think they'll keep rolling right on through this week.

Solomon not totally true. In the 08-09 season it was 7-7 at half time.

In that being said I just want to see heritage come out hit hard and sustain some drives. Play smart football. And maybe put a few points on the board in the first half. Even If they do all that do I think they will win probably not but it will at least make a game worth watching.