CoachT going downhill?

jusboro

-2 popcorneater.gif

I didn't say I agreed with their reasoning necessarily but I have been told that often over the past couple of seasons. No, every topic shouldn't be completely cut and dry game discussion and there is room for lightheartedness. I do wish it could be toned down a bit at times especially when there are lots of serious posts on a big game and it goes completely astray. Those type topics which get overrun have been mentioned to me as a reason for no longer visiting the site/posting, whether you care or not it's resulted in a few missing site visitors and potentially missing memberships.

Edited by Indian

We have a 7 page topic that looks like it isn't stopping anytime soon on people not posting enough on coacht...does anyone else see the irony? :ugeek: I believe coacht will be just fine...

Sure there are a few topics getting lots responses, most like this one having nothing to do with a particular game. On many ( not all ) of the actual game topics 4 or 5 responses often by just a couple of people seem to be more prevelent than years past. May just be me but the rivalries seemed more intense with more pre and post game banter on the board in previous seasons.

I didn't say I agreed with their reasoning necessarily but I have been told that often over the past couple of seasons. No, every topic shouldn't be completely cut and dry game discussion and there is room for lightheartedness. I do wish it could be toned down a bit at times especially when there are lots of serious posts on a big game and it goes completely astray. Those type topics which get overrun have been mentioned to me as a reason for no longer visiting the site/posting, whether you care or not it's resulted in a few missing site visitors and potentially missing memberships.

The Goat sez: That reminds me of a Marketing class I took...

Sure there are a few topics getting lots responses, most like this one having nothing to do with a particular game. On many ( not all ) of the actual game topics 4 or 5 responses often by just a couple of people seem to be more prevelent than years past. May just be me but the rivalries seemed more intense with more pre and post game banter on the board in previous seasons.

Thats it mostly 3-4 posters carry the conversation on most topics and not near as many interested per team who use to post ,reclassifation is also a contributing factor..I do miss some posters banter who use to post very often but have starayed away for reasons i dont know..

Well I Do Appreciate The Thoughts That Coacht Is Headed Down, But Most Of Us Only Post On 1A Forums. Now With That Said...People Like Snoball, Seven, The Hosers From South Pitt, And The Redneck JoByrns Bunch Along With Us Fine People From Mckenzie. Have Seen A Decline In Posting This Season...Mckenzie's Problem Is We Stink A Lil Right Now, But Hope To Have Our Chests Shoved Out About Playoff Time. I Don't Think The T Is Headed Down, Matter Of Fact It's Speading State To State Like Wildfire...I'm Happy Dresden Finally Got Power Though! Now If They Could Only Get Indoor Plumbing!

And Grunt, You Hoser! I Have Bought Some Squirrel Dogs! Bring Your Power Chair And Ya .410 And Lets Go, Dick Cheney?

But Enjoy Your Day, And Happy Posting!...And Mckenzie Will Be Just Fine, Come Playoff Time.