Scott County @ Alcoa

BCsportsfan

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am assuming that Alcoa is working on ball control and kick-off coverage this week. Please, tell me they are working on the passing game! They have the QB and the talent at receiver to have an excellent passing attack to compliment and support the running game.

I don’t think any opponents of the Tornadoes should read too much into the A-E loss. That was a strange game. You play it ten times and Alcoa wins at least eight. But it was obvious A-E sold out to stop the run, the passing game would have made a difference but it hasn’t been developed enough yet. I’m just not sure this team can make it all the way without a more versatile offensive plan. Again, I say, they have the talent, why not use it!

To me, this game provides a great opportunity to open it up! Let that pigskin fly!

I am assuming that Alcoa is working on ball control and kick-off coverage this week. Please, tell me they are working on the passing game! They have the QB and the talent at receiver to have an excellent passing attack to compliment and support the running game.

I don’t think any opponents of the Tornadoes should read too much into the A-E loss. That was a strange game. You play it ten times and Alcoa wins at least eight. But it was obvious A-E sold out to stop the run, the passing game would have made a difference but it hasn’t been developed enough yet. I’m just not sure this team can make it all the way without a more versatile offensive plan. Again, I say, they have the talent, why not use it!

To me, this game provides a great opportunity to open it up! Let that pigskin fly!

I hope you're right and believe me, nobody in the stands will be any happier then I will be.

Does anyone from Alcoa have a definitive update on the injuries from last week? I heard a rumor that Oggs may have broken his collar bone. Any truth to that? Was V's injury just a dislocated wrist or was there more damage than that?

Heard Vee is good to go, Mustofa taking this week off, Wall took lots of snaps yesterday.