GREENEVILLE VS ALCOA

BIGGREENE

Greeneville is the Real Deal!!! Not even Maryville put that much on Alcoa! The Devils Roll on to another State Title! Based on this performance they may be better than my Rebels!

As in Maryville, I doubt it; Alcoa was at full strength and still had their aura of invincibility when they played the Rebs. They have a lot of starters out right now and have already dropped 2 games. I am not saying Greenville would not still beat Alcoa if they were at full strength but it would be much closer than this.....

As in Maryville, I doubt it; Alcoa was at full strength and still had their aura of invincibility when they played the Rebs. They have a lot of starters out right now and have already dropped 2 games. I am not saying Greenville would not still beat Alcoa if they were at full strength but it would be much closer than this.....

No doubt GHS came ready to play and played well, but I can say w 100% certainty-this is not the typical Alcoa team. I would have loved to see this game last year.

With that said, congrats to the Devils.