Columbia Academy at Wayne County

jusboro

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe Wayne County wins this big after having watched both teams. I believe they are too strong and physical for Columbia Academy!

On another note, I will say that having seen Columbia Academy play a couple of times, it reminds and amazes me that schools with Christian missions seem to be the worst about sportsmanship. Columbia Academy's players use language on a regular basis that would make a sailor blush and that I don't here on college football fields! I saw them for the 2nd time last week against McEwen and not only were they cussing on the field terribly (I was on their sideline), their bench was just as bad. Their coach even put his hands on a McEwen player! I thought it a bit classless that once the game was out of hand in the 4th qtr, McEwen appeared to put kids in that were definitely 2nd team and Columbia Academy left there 1st team in to score at least 2 more times to run it up big. Just a side note. Wayne County should handle this one.

I believe Wayne County wins this big after having watched both teams. I believe they are too strong and physical for Columbia Academy!

On another note, I will say that having seen Columbia Academy play a couple of times, it reminds and amazes me that schools with Christian missions seem to be the worst about sportsmanship. Columbia Academy's players use language on a regular basis that would make a sailor blush and that I don't here on college football fields! I saw them for the 2nd time last week against McEwen and not only were they cussing on the field terribly (I was on their sideline), their bench was just as bad. Their coach even put his hands on a McEwen player! I thought it a bit classless that once the game was out of hand in the 4th qtr, McEwen appeared to put kids in that were definitely 2nd team and Columbia Academy left there 1st team in to score at least 2 more times to run it up big. Just a side note. Wayne County should handle this one.

If this is true maybe CA should be the team we don't pull our starters against, I hate classless teams.

If their coach put his hands on a WC player the player would probably take matters in his own hands. I have been watching WC football all my life and the past 5 or 6 years have produced some tough teams, I think its something that has been passed down over the years, so when you play WC you better be tough or you will be wanting out.

They were that way even back when my son played, using foul language and playing dirty. Sounds like nothing has changed.

Funny...

Tell me, do the Boyd Buch players cuss and play dirty like most of the other so-called Christian schools? :rolleyes:

I'm sure that there is just as many publics cussing as the christian schools. Since we have that label of being a church related school, we get singled out....And I am usually too far away to hear anything on the field except pads poppin. :thumb:

I'm sure that there is just as many publics cussing as the christian schools. Since we have that label of being a church related school, we get singled out....And I am usually too far away to hear anything on the field except pads poppin. :thumb:

No doubt they do, just seems like some of the Christian schools are worse than other schools. Could be like you said, it just seems worse, lol.

Go Cats, i love veer football and glad to see it back in Waynesboro.

WC by 21.

Some of us JB folks coulnt believe WC bailed out on the run last year against us in the quarter finals.... Started passing and we got 3 pics..... Hint hint.... Running the FB wins championships.... Yall keep pounding us las year and you win ! So keep pounding it this year !!!! Passing is pretty and exciting but when was the last time you saw a team pass to a championship ? Being physical, aggressive, intense and playing with emotion are key elements