Fairview at Marshall County

Tiger_4_life

You are truely CLUELESS! 3 played for Lawrence County last year and was the reason for ther success. He is a senior this year for MC and definitely has some jets, constantly looking to cut back. He is the best back they have had since the 80's. MC can definitely be beaten but it wont be because of their weak running back.

i don't think one player is going to change your fate but if it makes you feel better go ahead and think it however while he is cutting back he is liable to meet fairviews all state linebacker who will decleet the man with the ball and after the game your boy can rub ointment on which bruise hurts worse fairview 38 m c 14 go jackets!

i don't think one player is going to change your fate but if it makes you feel better go ahead and think it however while he is cutting back he is liable to meet fairviews all state linebacker who will decleet the man with the ball and after the game your boy can rub ointment on which bruise hurts worse fairview 38 m c 14 go jackets!

Ya got to catch it before you can skin it. Biggest, meanest, nastiest boy I ever knew couldn't catch a rabbit in a open field. This rabbit's got wheels. ;)

Hey Slick....he's not my boy and there not my team. I'm good with a fairview win but if your counting on one linebacker to turn the trick to stop him ...........you are deep in denial as to what's going t happen. They also have a solid defense. It should be a great game. As for a final score , I don't know.....I hope you both loose:)

Hey Slick....he's not my boy and there not my team. I'm good with a fairview win but if your counting on one linebacker to turn the trick to stop him ...........you are deep in denial as to what's going t happen. They also have a solid defense. It should be a great game. As for a final score , I don't know.....I hope you both loose:)

unfortuneately we can't BOTH lose, although this is probably the biggest game in the whole regular season for both teams, fairview will come out with a solid win, as for fairview relying on one player to lock down #3, not the plan. The WHOLE defense will shut down #3 he will want to come out after being hit repeatedly in the backfield. Face it. Its the truth.

unfortuneately we can't BOTH lose, although this is probably the biggest game in the whole regular season for both teams, fairview will come out with a solid win, as for fairview relying on one player to lock down #3, not the plan. The WHOLE defense will shut down #3 he will want to come out after being hit repeatedly in the backfield. Face it. Its the truth.

Haha thats funny. ANd i ain't makin fun of you but you just made that guy sound stupid. haha :roflol:

Edited by LCPanthers

No one on Fairview's team can catch # 3. I promise you. You don't have anyone that can catch # 1 and you won't have anyone that can even come close to stop #79. That alone equals a win.

Fairview's self proclaimed all-state linebacker will be running home to his mommy with nightmares of #1 and #3 running right by him.

The Jungle will be rocking Friday night, Coach T has these boys ready to make a run to Cookeville.

• Upvote 1

No one on Fairview's team can catch # 3. I promise you. You don't have anyone that can catch # 1 and you won't have anyone that can even come close to stop #79. That alone equals a win.

Fairview's self proclaimed all-state linebacker will be running home to his mommy with nightmares of #1 and #3 running right by him.

The Jungle will be rocking Friday night, Coach T has these boys ready to make a run to Cookeville.

If you would read my statement, he will be on his back in the backfield, meaning he wont even make it past the line of scrimmage before he is rocked.

Lewis County's running back knocked their ALL-STAR linebackers helmet off and gave him a gash on his forehead. #20 didn't want any part of #6 the rest of the night. Just watch the film.

Lewis County's running back knocked their ALL-STAR linebackers helmet off and gave him a gash on his forehead. #20 didn't want any part of #6 the rest of the night. Just watch the film.

If you knew our all-state linebacker, you would know, his helmet did not fit properly due to equipment issues, he was frantically putting on JV players helmets, which in result caused him to play with a larger helmet. Which popped off during the play, i can see where you get the wrong impression. Just the Facts

Paragraph 1. Correct

Paragraph 2. Nah. Probably not.

Paragraph 3. Absolutely no way!

Marshall will be slotted with Greeneville because the west is crying for a gold ball. So will the Wood. The only reservations in Cookeville are Greeneville & their chosen feast from the west. Book it... :thumb:

• Upvote 1