Fairview at Marshall County

Tiger_4_life

In the end, this is all talk. When the game ends tomorrow, we can all accept our team's fate, whatever that may be. There will be a district champion crowned tomorrow night. And everyone here will know who is the better team. It's that simple

Edited by JUNO

In the end, this is all talk. When the game ends tomorrow, we can all accept our team's fate, whatever that may be. There will be a district champion crowned tomorrow night.

I agree im just getting off frustraiting comments that MC fans have posted as annoying as they are. Bless their hearts they are not realist people down their.

Edited by volscout

Haha and you still prove to show your ignorance. I apologize that I believe highschool football is the first chapter to sculpting a young mans life. Keeps him physical.. Allows him to have a hard work ethic and takes up more than enough time to keep him out of trouble.. I'm really just sorry that it's stained by as you so call stupid people and I'll add another. Worthless, gets his excitement to get his jollys off by constantly over and over talking smack because he never was good enough to accomplish it himself people like you. It does fit the psychology pr

Game day ! Mark my words earier in this post........ Marshall county will not be able to handle Fairview..... If it is not a blowout, it will not be a very close game. Fairview is just better in all aspects of the game.

Look when we played you, we did not have our starting QB. Not having him made us one dimensional, so you did not see the total package. Tonight Fairview will be introduced to a real football team. Marshall Co. has better players, better coaches, better fans, let's just admit it. Marshall Co. is better at everything than Fairview.

I would like for you to tell me what I should be scared about tonight? Why will it be a "blowout" for the Jackets?

Fairview's opponents combined record: 9-8.....that's a real, cold hard fact right there. I'm a Central fan, and let's just say I think Fairview is gonna get all the reality they care for tonight. All this talk about killing the quarterback and killing #79 makes me laugh. We're undefeated and the #1 team in 5A, and nobody.....and I mean NOBODY we've played was as tough and physical as Marshall. Fairview better strap it on tonight, and I hope y'all have a trainer, and probably a doctor cause some heads will be rolling and that's a fact!!!! Oh, and did I mention they didnt have Maddox(thank god) when they played us? I'm still going with Marshall, I think you Fairviewians have tremendously underestimated them!!!!

Fairview's opponents combined record: 9-8.....that's a real, cold hard fact right there. I'm a Central fan, and let's just say I think Fairview is gonna get all the reality they care for tonight. All this talk about killing the quarterback and killing #79 makes me laugh. We're undefeated and the #1 team in 5A, and nobody.....and I mean NOBODY we've played was as tough and physical as Marshall. Fairview better strap it on tonight, and I hope y'all have a trainer, and probably a doctor cause some heads will be rolling and that's a fact!!!! Oh, and did I mention they didnt have Maddox(thank god) when they played us? I'm still going with Marshall, I think you Fairviewians have tremendously underestimated them!!!!

Thank You.