27 members have voted

1. 1. who wins?

• Anderson County
    • Oak Ridge

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys, I hate to say it, but, I spoke to omeone who really was right there, I trust him, he is a great guy and he said that Mrs. Hall kinda went off.

After the fight, an Anderson Co. fan said too loudly " someone needs to yeach that kid some manners". Rians Mom turned around and addressed two women behind her that had nothing to do with it and told them not to talk about what they don't know. Somebody had to say it again, she turned and shouted 'say it again"...and she did. DING,DING.

No one knows what Rian saw that made him run up there. He did say that there were no punches thrown from anybody.

So, nobody used racial slurs or fowl names, Rians mom lost her cool like Rian did :(

Guys, I hate to say it, but, I spoke to omeone who really was right there, I trust him, he is a great guy and he said that Mrs. Hall kinda went off.

After the fight, an Anderson Co. fan said too loudly " someone needs to yeach that kid some manners". Rians Mom turned around and addressed two women behind her that had nothing to do with it and told them not to talk about what they don't know. Somebody had to say it again, she turned and shouted 'say it again"...and she did. DING,DING.

No one knows what Rian saw that made him run up there. He did say that there were no punches thrown from anybody.

So, nobody used racial slurs or fowl names, Rians mom lost her cool like Rian did :(

Point is, she was still egged on when everyone could have kept their mouths shut in an already tense situation.

It sounds like (from the way most of you are talking), that most of you don't know Hall or were even at the game. So there's no need to judge an athlete over this situation, especially if you're just reading about it. He's a great guy. And I don't believe he ever punched or swung at anyone, from what I saw he was 'swinging' to get away from the players holding him back.