Bledsoe County @ Sequatchie County

indians07

I spoke with Cody's uncle tonite at the little blue game, he said Cody is taking it very hard, his last chance to play Dumlap & he won't even be dressing out... It is a shame for sure, I still like my Warriors in the game though, Brandon Smith & Holden Boynton will both have to step up there game but I know both kids will give it there all.... Bledsoe will show up & play with HEART, without there Sick QB and all..... These Bledsoe County kids won't quit, & they won't back down either you can count on that. It will be a dog fight, & i am ready to see who wants to be the Big Dawg & who is ready to lay it all on the line in the most hated rivalry in Tennessee!!!!! 51 weeks of the year people from Sequatchie County are our neighbors, just so happens this is the off week for that & you become our enimies, it's not dislike ( if you born & raised in either of these 2 counties) it old fashioned, pure D Hate!!!!!

Just got word that Holloway went to the Dr. today & w2as told he could go back to school but no sports for 10 days. Sure hate to hear of this. Looks like Dumlap's luck is just as good as ever.

You're talking about luck, did you skip last week's game vs McMinn Central? Maybe you're talking about Stewart's 50 yard run in the final minute to put the game into overtime last year, that had to have been luck, too. Don't whine about the kickoff just before that, if the drive had started at the 20 it would have been an 80 yard TD instead of 50.

Cody is an outstanding QB dont get me wrong, but Smith is the one who hurt us last year. I believe half of the passing yards were to Brandon in one game. The keys to the game for the Indians will still be block, tackle, protect the football and contain Smith, whether Cody plays or not

I have attended 2 games in Bledsoe this year. Brandon has not run the ball near as effetive has before. In my opinion, Holding has been their best back. Brandon is best when in the open field, and without Cody it will be hard to get it to him. Bledsoe's defense is not as good as last years either, they can be hurt in the passing game but, Seq don't pass that much.

Seq should win this game with Cody out but, one never knows in this game. One things for sure, it will be a packed house.