WHAT'S UP WITH ALCOA?

thedawg44

Man don't even sweat ole double bang. AE & Fulton have been pulling a Rodney Dangerfield since their "super region" bubble got busted. They've been sitting together crying in the rain ever since about "no respect". They had phenomenal success but when the glory days of enrollment got hammered they found out that with equal talent the hill to the 'boro (now Cookeville) gets a lot steeper. They ain't been able to get over it yet :unsure:

Gotcha! Thanks for the insight. One never knows.....

Injuries......key injuries, The great thing is, a couple of more weeks and all but Koko will be back. Plus, Oggs and Walls are starting to learn the play calls. Even in the Greeneville game Wall's took a step forward. Rankin will develop Wall into a great QB, and will continue to throw the ball more as Wall develops. IMO, I think Alcoa will be a great team come playoff time. The run for 8STR8 continues at Kingston :thumb:

I may not have my "facts straight", but you STILL get the message!

Wrong again. I know who won the game and I know what the final score was. I was at the game and watched every snap while you were at home drinking grape Kool-Aid!! Educate yourself and people may actually try and listen to what you have to say! Peace!!!!

Edited by F5seekshelter

Injuries......key injuries, The great thing is, a couple of more weeks and all but Koko will be back. Plus, Oggs and Walls are starting to learn the play calls. Even in the Greeneville game Wall's took a step forward. Rankin will develop Wall into a great QB, and will continue to throw the ball more as Wall develops. IMO, I think Alcoa will be a great team come playoff time. The run for 8STR8 continues at Kingston :thumb:

Unfortunately, injuries are a part of the game on any level. I hate to see a player (on any team) get hurt.

To me - that is the worse part of football.

Nobody isnt NOT respecting AE. When they play disciplined, they're a very good team and they got the win...its in the record book for them. However, nobody can deny that the stats and game were lopsided. I believe 7 Alcoa turn overs. Nearly 400 yards more total offense and Alcoa Defense never gave up a touchdown and AEs offense never scored one. Its exactly like someone described it earlier, everything that could have went wrong for Alcoa....did!

stats don't mean squat....Milan had more offensive yards than Alcoa in the 2009 Champ game...that went unnoticed by Alcoa fans....but when Alcoa gets beat...suddenly stats mean alot...