(1A) AP POLL Sept. 26th

BDF36

Trouserdale and FCS are both 2a and G.V. thumped FCS already. That puts them in pretty good shape for a bye the first round if they win out the rest of the season. Just don't forget the voodoo math behind this system. Only Marie Laveau knows how this is going to work out.

I bet Roy and Murphy has it figured out already becuse I am convinced Roy is a genis at calculus.

Calculas: (Latin, calculas, a small stone used for counting)

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bet Roy and Murphy has it figured out already becuse I am convinced Roy is a genis at calculus.

Calculas: (Latin, calculas, a small stone used for counting)

Murphy showed last year that he was an Exorcist. He showed up with that hat and coat at Cookeville and the Devils were vanquished. It wouldn't surprise me one bit if he knows Marie Laveau.

I'm tellin ya friend that if you get past one you ain't gonna get past the other and you don't ever need to forget them JB Devils. I went and watched your stanges and they didn't have anythin on D to slow either WC or PC and I honestly think that MtP would beat ya'll. I'm sorry if that makes you mad but just sayin.

Your correct they don't have a D that could slow PC or WC. And they don't have the O to have a shoot out with either team as well. They may get the #1seed in the West but they wont play for a Gold Ball.

Edited by theGURU

Huntingdon is far to fast and physical for either PC or WC. But you've got to admire your spunk. PC won't be there to have a say in it anyway.

This just shows how dumb some people are. I've seen Huntingdon on 2 different occasions and speed never came to mind. Have you even seen PC play this year? If not how can you judge how fast or physical they will be? And as for PC being there once again you are showing your stupidity 1&2 second place teams have an automatic bid to playoffs. Even if PC loses to WC we will still finish 2nd in our Region. :thumb:

Edited by theGURU

Huntingdon is far to fast and physical for either PC or WC. But you've got to admire your spunk. PC won't be there to have a say in it anyway.

:roflol: :roflol: Friend...you don't even have a clue. Huntingdon's offense was the most simple thing I have ever seen and I love it when people say that they are to fast for WC or more physical for that matter and haven't ever even seen them play :roflol: :roflol:

Toedigger seems to be stirring the pot at PC he does not have a clue however guru depending how CA does PC may not get a buy at best now they will only have 7 wins which puts a 8 win team ahead or if they lose one they could be a 4 seed

Yea I don't expect a bye now but people that actually think we will miss playoffs have lost their minds. We will get in without a bye and make our way to state the tough way. :thumb:

We showed nothin at all...lol... I wish people would stop thinkin bout that jamboree...those things mean nothin to how good a team will be....ever since I've known Coach Crews and Coach Rice they don't show anythin at jamborees of scrimmages and they likes to play younger guys to know what else they have for back up.

That always makes a handy excuse. I have yet to find any coach or player that was worth anything that did not care if they won or lost.

I will go along with your argument that most teams don't show anything at a jamboree. With that said, it stands to reason that it becomes a match up of who is the more physical team.

That always makes a handy excuse. I have yet to find any coach or player that was worth anything that did not care if they won or lost.

I will go along with your argument that most teams don't show anything at a jamboree. With that said, it stands to reason that it becomes a match up of who is the more physical team.

Jamboree's don't often related to regular season reality. Jasper lost to SP in the Jamboree 7-6 and in the regular season 46-0, and SP had 5 starters out for the game.