Hardin Valley @ Powell

osunut2

You are a Karns guy, correct?

How many quarters did Mobley play in last week? Were you at the game to know the answer? If you were, you would know that he didn't play a down in the 4th quarter, and in fact, the last two Karns scores came against freshmen and JV players.

No offense intended, but you really don't know what you are talking about.

HTV, you must have left the Powell/Karns game early. Mobley played until there was 7:30 left in the game.At that point Powell was already ahead 40-7. His last play was a 2nd down on Powells 16 yard line. On that play, a QB keeper towards the Karns side line, a lb from Karns got hurt. I think that made Powells coach think about the chance of injury and he pulled Mobley. Powell ran 9 offensive plays after he exited the game.You are also correct that the majority of the Powell Starters were off the field when Karns scored at the end.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HTV, you must have left the Powell/Karns game early. Mobley played until there was 7:30 left in the game.At that point Powell was already ahead 40-7. His last play was a 2nd down on Powells 16 yard line. On that play, a QB keeper towards the Karns side line, a lb from Karns got hurt. I think that made Powells coach think about the chance of injury and he pulled Mobley. Powell ran 9 offensive plays after he exited the game.You are also correct that the majority of the Powell Starters were off the field when Karns scored at the end.

No, I don't leave games early. Wouldn't be prudent, and would make my job pretty tough.

I'm not going to get in to a spitting contest with you, but Presby's assertion that Matt leaves playes in just to get stats is just not accurate.

No, I don't leave games early. Wouldn't be prudent, and would make my job pretty tough.

I'm not going to get in to a spitting contest with you, but Presby's assertion that Matt leaves playes in just to get stats is just not accurate.

I believe that it is very accurate to say that he leaves players in to pad stats. Why else would you have him in at that point, but with that being said i dont see anything wrong with it.Those kids give four years to the program and if by playing him a little longer to pad his stats gets him a few more offers or better offers then he should do it. I am a Karns parent and have no problem with it. It is our job to stop Mobley and we did not.I dont think that the statement from Presby was inaccurate. Your Coach will leave him in to pad his stats and by doing so he is doing right by his kids. Good luck the rest of the year.

I believe that it is very accurate to say that he leaves players in to pad stats. Why else would you have him in at that point, but with that being said i dont see anything wrong with it.Those kids give four years to the program and if by playing him a little longer to pad his stats gets him a few more offers or better offers then he should do it. I am a Karns parent and have no problem with it. It is our job to stop Mobley and we did not.I dont think that the statement from Presby was inaccurate. Your Coach will leave him in to pad his stats and by doing so he is doing right by his kids. Good luck the rest of the year.

HTV...kdog is correct. Mobley was left in the game until there was about 7 minutes left in the game....I'd say that pretty much speaks for itself.

HTV...kdog is correct. Mobley was left in the game until there was about 7 minutes left in the game....I'd say that pretty much speaks for itself.

If it makes you feel better to believe that it is all about stats, then so be it. That doesn't make it true.

Bottom line: 7-0 and 5-0.

Wow Presby! You Beavers went from "Karns just might pull off a huge upset" to "Coach Lowe left his starters in too long" :roflol:

I'd say that pretty much speaks for itself.

Karns is a good team and they are having a great season.....comments like that make make your program look bad. Good teams get beat by better teams every weekend and that's football. Good luck to Karns the rest of the way. I hope they make the playoffs.

:popcorneater: