Fairview host Giles

Have to go with Fairview here. I would be surprised if it was with in 14 points. Fairview seems to be the class of this district this year. Not sure what is happening with Giles, is it injuries, youth and inexperience? The District will have some in the playoffs, but how far will they go. Fairview is this districts best shot to go deep. A few might get into second round if the draw is weak. Not sure how TSSAA has this years brackets set-up as to were everyone will have to travel to. Fairview gets the home games it looks like so will help the district. Looks like from 09 - to 11 these two teams just flipped it around. Good luck to both........but Fairview should get this one. Just a guess.......Fairview 40 Giles 14.

What do ya think now! GC is young and has several starters out and they just out hustled fv tonight.

What do ya think now! GC is young and has several starters out and they just out hustled fv tonight.

I gotta give it to Giles, they played their a** off and came out with a 1 point win. That being said, Fairview was way overconfident, we didn't make the necessary adjustments, and they came out and stopped our offense. Im not going to tell you that fairview is better than giles, and that game was a total fluke, (even though it was) because then i would sound like MC. Fairview should have won that game, but giles has to always ruin everything.

Fairview, just keep working and redeem this loss. You're better than the 15-14 loss to Giles suggests and you know it. Get on the practice field, work hard like you have been, learn from this loss, and be better for it. Only listen to the men in the locker room with you. The real season begins November 4th.

dback33

Fariview wins out= still district champs, dont worry.

You keep thinking that way, GC owns fv and willnext year as well. I wish your team well the rest of the season. Seems like a good bunch of kids. As for their fans here on coacht don't count your eggs before they hatch becusa then you have to eat all that crow. As for your pa announcer I hope all his teeth fall out and he gets the clap. Screaming over the pa is as low class as it gets. Your coach o school administrators should straightn that out. Poor sportsmanship as bad as I've ever sen it. Your boys deserve better.

Fairview came out flat, played flat all night. Giles Co. played their butts off and escaped with a one point win. This was a type of game that three or four plays decided the game. Tough loss for Fairview but they control their destiny in the district. Beat Spring Hill and Summitt and possibly get #1 seed in quad 4.

Looks like that extra practice in January and February paid off for the Bobcats.

Suck on that crow Gerry. Maybe y'all should recruit a few more Ensworth players.

As for their fans here on coacht don't count your eggs before they hatch becusa then you have to eat all that crow.

That's what i believe happened this week. Giles showed up to play......+ stupid penalties like holding on a 60+ yard run.

Edited by JUNO

You keep thinking that way, GC owns fv and willnext year as well. I wish your team well the rest of the season. Seems like a good bunch of kids. As for their fans here on coacht don't count your eggs before they hatch becusa then you have to eat all that crow. As for your pa announcer I hope all his teeth fall out and he gets the clap. Screaming over the pa is as low class as it gets. Your coach o school administrators should straightn that out. Poor sportsmanship as bad as I've ever sen it. Your boys deserve better.

I have got mixed emotions about the pa announcer, he kept both sides in the game, but some of his comments were in bad taste, and screaming while we are calling plays is classless. At least the refs listened to him when he yelled out the clock is running. Other than that it was a great game, even though it was a fluke for the view(3 years in a row kinda fluke). Good luck to all the rest of the way. Way to go CATS!!!

Suck on that crow Gerry. Maybe y'all should recruit a few more Ensworth players.

I have no crow to eat as I never said Fairview would come out and win. Like I said if Fairview could practice in January and February then they may become half the program Giles Co. is.

Maybe you should check your facts. Our so called Ensworth recruit has lived in Fairview his whole life. There is plenty of middle school film watching him play with his teammates.