TSSAA visits Signal Mtn

Rabble Rouser

We will be completely exonerated and then we will post the handwritten apology letter that our lawyers will demand from that Childress moron, Just wait you'll see. Not to mention it's pretty obvious that it was probly South Pittsburg that cryed to the TSSAA. All heartbroken that they're a distant 2nd fiddle in Chattanooga now. Now go scratch losers.

LMFAO! Dream on - TSSAA does not apologize, if anything SM will face more scrutiny in other areas.

:roflol:

We will be completely exonerated and then we will post the handwritten apology letter that our lawyers will demand from that Childress moron, Just wait you'll see. Not to mention it's pretty obvious that it was probly South Pittsburg that cryed to the TSSAA. All heartbroken that they're a distant 2nd fiddle in Chattanooga now. Now go scratch losers.

This guy is an idiot. This isn't about So.Pitt, its about Signal. Don't bring So.Pitt into this because I can assure you they had nothing to do with your situation. Who is your closest rival? I'm betting on someone from your district told on you.

You're just mad because you don't have the recruiting connections in Georgia like you do in Alabama. Now go scratch that skillet for some cornbread crumbs Old Man.

Never have been or will be a SP fan myself. But by this you are saying you do actually have recruiting connections in Georgia? Interesting

Milan had an incident like this 4 or 5 years ago and TSSAA approved this kid. But come to find out he wasn't living were the parents said he did and TSSAA investigated and found that to be true and took several wins away from Milan...Maybe some people from Milan could shed more light on this because i don't know all the details.

I would say this is very close to what is happening here. If the family lied about where they are living (which I don't think they did) it could be an issue. However, Hamilton County has hard rules on what is required for proof of residence. These rules were followed so I'm not sure how SM could be penalized. But the TSSAA can do whatever they want so time will tell.

This issue at hand isn't whether the child is going up to SM to study math and reading. It is about where his home school is zoned and about eligibility to play at SM under TSSAA guidelines. His class scores from his previous school have to meet certain requirements regardless, for him to be eligible anywhere.

You're just mad because you don't have the recruiting connections in Georgia like you do in Alabama. Now go scratch that skillet for some cornbread crumbs Old Man.

Waterboy isn't a SM fan he is a poser and this really proves it. All SM people know SP has a 6'5 300lbs kid from the same school. He is just trying to get the SP faithful fired up at SM as they have a great following on CoachT. :thumb:

So are they going to back date just to get SM. :roflol::roflol: :roflol:

You misunderstand - fact is NCLB won't be a factor today, right now. Everybody will be doing 2-a-days next summer before a court case gets decided.

For example: Feds don't enforce the Defense of Marriage Act anymore by executive order - still law of the land, not to be enforced by our enlightened administration.

Get it now?

Never have been or will be a SP fan myself. But by this you are saying you do actually have recruiting connections in Georgia? Interesting

NO! Thats not what I said! You are trying to spin my words. That kid just wanted to be a part of a Championship Program. You need to take your own advise and start talking about facts instead of just flinging out baseless accusations. This isn't Faux News.