South Pitt @ Boyd Buc

reaction

If KNOXVILLE GCA RAMS are not ranked #1 this week there is no journalistic integrity. Boyd NO! Trousdale No! Hampton LAUGHER. How do you have a real playoffs in 2A Tennessee when the best team is at home?

Ridiculous. Means nothing in 2011 because whomever wins will know they didn't beat the best team this year.

And none of these kids broke the rules. So don't even start GCA haters. These 48 kids are awesome! TSSAA......not so much.

Go Rams

See ya next year buddy. :roflol: :roflol:

SP came out flat and uninspired in the first half. That is what kept Boyd in the game in my opinion. Boyd has a good defense but their offense is sub par to say the least. If r db's would have came up on their WR those hitches would have been taken away. Sp could have easily beat them by 4+ td's if they would have played ball in the first half. Our D played their tails off tonight. Good job. Antonio and Lil man did great in their returns. Jake Stone is turning into a big weapon for the pirates at qb. Sorry to hear are noseguard broke his ankle I think is what they said. He was a good one. His replacement ( David Jones brother) did very good. Hope the guys that got hurt heal fast. Proud of how the team gathered around each and came out and dominated the second half. Hats off to Boyd for the great defensive game they played for most of the game. And that pass interference call on Chubb and that personal foul call at the end was bull. All in all, great 2nd half for the pirates and that got us the W. Go Pirates!

Your joking. I garuntee you that Reynolds man was passing all over us. Grider better train our pass defenders to hit those pass catchers when the come off the line. Those Boyd boys shut us down in the first half. We only had three first downs. If we only have three first downs against Polk County we will get beat. You think im joking but im not.

If KNOXVILLE GCA RAMS are not ranked #1 this week there is no journalistic integrity. Boyd NO! Trousdale No! Hampton LAUGHER. How do you have a real playoffs in 2A Tennessee when the best team is at home?

Ridiculous. Means nothing in 2011 because whomever wins will know they didn't beat the best team this year.

And none of these kids broke the rules. So don't even start GCA haters. These 48 kids are awesome! TSSAA......not so much.

Go Rams

I guarantee you is TC went to Gallatin and Lebanon and "shopped" for our players...we could put together a better team than you cheating SOB's.roflol.gif

Go Rams

First of all, you dont want any part of these programs, so why dont you play by the rules, then you can run your pie hole, also, laugh at Hampton all you want, how many victories do you have over us??? Congrats, to SP, Boyd we know how tough you guys are....good luck to both teams in the playoffs..

Hats off to two fine football teams tonight. Excellent game plan for Boyd in the first half....why they did not stick to it the 2nd half is beyond me. Pirates came out after halftime and really played hard nosed Pirate football. Great come from behind win. Those are the kind of games that can really propel a young football team. Now, let gets healthy (again) and get ready for them Polk County Wild Kitties.

I just got back from that game. I was late getting to the game cause I was down at Hooters restuarant waiting on TT99. That waitress wanted me to show her my Murphy Fair book. She sat down on my lap and I was reading my book to her and lost track of time. Let me ask you a question. What was Grider doing in the first half? We did not score a point in the first half. We will get beat if we do that again next week against those Polk boys. Let me ask you another question. Why did Grider throw the durn ball so much in the first half? We only had 3 first downs and that Lankford boy only had about 5 carries? What kind of mess is that?

Yeah sorry I was running late Roy...Stuck in traffic sucks but I'm glad we got to watch the game and catch up! I don't think Boyds fans liked us sitting on that hill without sharing your fudgerounds...Reaction I was at 25 yard line good buddy ole pal and u wasn't to be found! Guess u was still in shock after we dumped Boyd upside down and jumped up 14-10...I'm sorry for all the other fans that I didn't get the time to give a autograph...Me and Roy got carried away catching up...

About the game...Wow 29 sure makes a difference for Boyd...He is a special player but with that being said we were very flat and showed very little emotion in 1st half...I almost think the players just thought they could show up and just mudstomp you guys...Kudos for coming out and bringing the fight to us! Boyd is a solid team but like I said all along still a year away...We got back to Running the ball in 2nd half and it made a world of difference having both Lankford and Johnson in backfield at same time..They both started ripping off yards left and right and even Stone got some tough yards after looking a bit shaky in 1st half...J-Train continues to make plays for us and just refuses to go down...Glad Thunder had his Lightning (Johnson) tonight...Chubb was def a welcome back and made several nice catches including the back breaking bomb in 4th...Blevins and Co came out and set tone after halftime and lit a fire under the team...Next week it has to start at the beginning or we don't have a chance...With all that being said...Great Win for SP

Oh and Roy you owe me one ;)

I dont understand why SP was talking like they were all that because they werent we should have blew them out of the swamp... Yes they came back after the 2nd half but i was thinking wow we are gonna kill them and should have.... But good game over all to watch.

Lol blowout?!? U scored 10 points! What a joke....We looked like crap and looked punchless early and took your best shot and were only down by 10 at half....U did ZERO positive after halftime and got outscored 26-0...IF we had played like that it could've been much worse but regardless yes it was a good game but u still lost....Thats funny...You guys will go far in playoffs though......until Trousdale

Yeah sorry I was running late Roy...Stuck in traffic sucks but I'm glad we got to watch the game and catch up! I don't think Boyds fans liked us sitting on that hill without sharing your fudgerounds...Reaction I was at 25 yard line good buddy ole pal and u wasn't to be found! Guess u was still in shock after we dumped Boyd upside down and jumped up 14-10...I'm sorry for all the other fans that I didn't get the time to give a autograph...Me and Roy got carried away catching up...

About the game...Wow 29 sure makes a difference for Boyd...He is a special player but with that being said we were very flat and showed very little emotion in 1st half...I almost think the players just thought they could show up and just mudstomp you guys...Kudos for coming out and bringing the fight to us! Boyd is a solid team but like I said all along still a year away...We got back to Running the ball in 2nd half and it made a world of difference having both Lankford and Johnson in backfield at same time..They both started ripping off yards left and right and even Stone got some tough yards after looking a bit shaky in 1st half...J-Train continues to make plays for us and just refuses to go down...Glad Thunder had his Lightning (Johnson) tonight...Chubb was def a welcome back and made several nice catches including the back breaking bomb in 4th...Blevins and Co came out and set tone after halftime and lit a fire under the team...Next week it has to start at the beginning or we don't have a chance...With all that being said...Great Win for SP

Oh and Roy you owe me one ;)

I looked but never saw that poster =D

The game changer was that fumble, then 1 play later you guys got a td. From there on I knew we were in trouble. Great game though. Good luck the rest of the year. I hope you guys beat Polk next week!

I agree. Both defenses showed up for a half lol. We just need to put it together for 4 quarters.

Boyd wasn't ready for Johnson in neither half it just took Grider a whole half to play our two back set...Boyd had a very tough time containing both Lankford and Johnson at same time...Boyds D is always going to be smart and disciplined but u were right about Hale...He is good and better the Reed IMHO

I looked but never saw that poster =D

The game changer was that fumble, then 1 play later you guys got a td. From there on I knew we were in trouble. Great game though. Good luck the rest of the year. I hope you guys beat Polk next week!

Yeah I agree that TO was a big MO changer for sure but the whole 2nd half one sided just like the first half was one sided...Really we got u guys because we have a better offense with a few more threats....Trust me I got to hear Roy quoting me stats from each player throughout the game :roflolk: