Lewis County @ Marshall County

LCPanthers

I'm telling ya but you just won't listen. It's all up to PAGE! :shock:

Youre right Giles Co. and Marshall Co. both still have to play Lewis Co. and Page. Those games will go a long way in deciding the district. Spring Hill vs Fairview may play into this also. There's still a lot of football to be played before we worry about who wins the district.

You misunderstand me. You seem to be under the impression that I care. What I'm trying to tell you is it doesn't matter, nor do I care. LC wins out, and that will decide the rest of the district.

Not to be a smart ace :mrgreen: but its more likely you will lose your final 3 than win them. MC....GC....and a big group of boys at Spring Hill Yalll might have thought about mixing those games up a bit. :popcorneater:

Listen......it clearly says that both district and non district games will be counted. In that case, if all 3 teams MC, FV and Giles all win out, that would put them like this- FV-9-1, Mc-8-2, GC-8-2. The first thing is overall wins which fairview would have 9 regardless. It has nothing to do with page as long as Fairview wins out, its all theirs. They control their destiny.

Fairview fans have as little knowledge about this as Giles Co. fans. District Record is what is looked at first. If there is a two way tie in the district then it goes to head to head. For example if Marshall loses to Lewis (the way we have been playing it is possible) and Giles and Fairview win out. Giles Co. wins the district even though they are 8-2 and Fairview would be 9-1. If there is a 3 way tie, then overall wins determines the champion. I am pretty sure the TSSAA only sends out one trophy.

MERGE this thread!!!! How does Lewis County look? Marshall will lose if they run those same 3 plays hoping to bore Lewis to sleep. This should be a game that the Tigers bring the ammo and get something going. I know Lewis county will be pumped and ready, So we better bring it!!! Lewis County fans drive safe and enjoy the game. Go Tigers!!!

This game will be huge in the district title picture with Fairview having suffered a loss to Giles County. All 4 of those teams are in the mix with 3 weeks to go. Page is not in that conversation but they are a playoff bound team. This District 12-AA has 5 exceptional football teams.

See there. The man has spoken. I've been trying to tell these jackwagons that the finish will be up to Page! As Roy would say; "you think i'm joking but i'm not" :thumb:

MERGE this thread!!!! How does Lewis County look? Marshall will lose if they run those same 3 plays hoping to bore Lewis to sleep. This should be a game that the Tigers bring the ammo and get something going. I know Lewis county will be pumped and ready, So we better bring it!!! Lewis County fans drive safe and enjoy the game. Go Tigers!!!

As of right now they are looking pretty good. 5 straight wins. We got alot of momentum. Our boys ain't looking over Marshall County cause they know what Marshall brings to the table. They also know how HUGE this game is. How is Marshall looking?

As of right now they are looking pretty good. 5 straight wins. We got alot of momentum. Our boys ain't looking over Marshall County cause they know what Marshall brings to the table. They also know how HUGE this game is. How is Marshall looking?

Horrible. Plum ugly. They just held a beauty contest and they all finished last! :roflolk: :roflolk:

Depending on which MC team shows up Friday Night. I do like that We are throwing the ball now. With teams trying to stop the run, there are WR wide open. Wisemangiles how are you gonna say a team is horrible that owned your team. Just being real. You will not see me speak bad of Fairview for that same reason. Now go get in bed with your cousin/wife. Ugh can't stand those nasty laski folks. Lol. Back to the game. I hear from players of MC that Lewis looks really fast on tape.

Depending on which MC team shows up Friday Night. I do like that We are throwing the ball now. With teams trying to stop the run, there are WR wide open. Wisemangiles how are you gonna say a team is horrible that owned your team. Just being real. You will not see me speak bad of Fairview for that same reason. Now go get in bed with your cousin/wife. Ugh can't stand those nasty laski folks. Lol. Back to the game. I hear from players of MC that Lewis looks really fast on tape.