Lewis County @ Marshall County

LCPanthers

Depending on which MC team shows up Friday Night. I do like that We are throwing the ball now. With teams trying to stop the run, there are WR wide open. Wisemangiles how are you gonna say a team is horrible that owned your team. Just being real. You will not see me speak bad of Fairview for that same reason. Now go get in bed with your cousin/wife. Ugh can't stand those nasty laski folks. Lol. Back to the game. I hear from players of MC that Lewis looks really fast on tape.

I didn't say you were horrible. I said you was ugly. :roflol:

Ownership will be determined soon. If you make it far enough. :mrgreen:

They got signs all over that says Lewis Who? Them landfill people just don't think much of you Lewis County folks. :ugeek:

Depending on which MC team shows up Friday Night. I do like that We are throwing the ball now. With teams trying to stop the run, there are WR wide open. Wisemangiles how are you gonna say a team is horrible that owned your team. Just being real. You will not see me speak bad of Fairview for that same reason. Now go get in bed with your cousin/wife. Ugh can't stand those nasty laski folks. Lol. Back to the game. I hear from players of MC that Lewis looks really fast on tape.

We aren't slow by any means, but it's not our speed that will get ya. It's that darn "TRUCK STICK":hungry: knaa'mean? :roflolk:

I haven't seen anything on MC besides the score to the FV game, which according to that, makes us sound pretty evenly matched. I'm hoping this is not the case and LC owns in every aspect of the game. They are completely capable.

Depending on which MC team shows up Friday Night. I do like that We are throwing the ball now. With teams trying to stop the run, there are WR wide open. Wisemangiles how are you gonna say a team is horrible that owned your team. Just being real. You will not see me speak bad of Fairview for that same reason. Now go get in bed with your cousin/wife. Ugh can't stand those nasty laski folks. Lol.

Back to the game. I hear from players of MC that Lewis

looks really fast on tape.

And what tape was he looking at??? The one major advantage Marshall has is SPEED. I'm gonna change my prediction, MC 28 LC 14......Marshall may put 35 on em!

Lol I haven't really talked to anyone. Just wanted to see what they would say

Cowboy is an idiot..2 of our backs run 4.6 40's and so does our WR but Marshall might have some that run 4.5's. I mean that is a difference but not a big difference. We still can take it to the house if we get in open field. And LewisCoPanthers is right. Our team does have the truck sticks. Thats how we get into open field cause after we truck a few people they back off and doesn't want any part of it. But the MC vs LC game will be a good contest between both teams. Cowboy is just a hater. Nobody really likes Lewis County. But that's okay with us. We make em like us on the field on Friday nights!

Cowboy is an idiot..2 of our backs run 4.6 40's and so does our WR but Marshall might have some that run 4.5's. I mean that is a difference but not a big difference. We still can take it to the house if we get in open field. And LewisCoPanthers is right. Our team does have the truck sticks. Thats how we get into open field cause after we truck a few people they back off and doesn't want any part of it. But the MC vs LC game will be a good contest between both teams. Cowboy is just a hater. Nobody really likes Lewis County. But that's okay with us. We make em like us on the field on Friday nights!

You do not have two backs that run 4.6s I promise you that. You guys may have a 4.7 guy and a 4.8 guy. I have seen film where other teams are running past you and chasing you down from behind. If you have 4.6 speed in HS, you will probably never be caught from behind.

You barely beat a mediocre Page team, but we learned our lesson over looking 3A teams. We will be ready to take this one.

You do not have two backs that run 4.6s I promise you that. You guys may have a 4.7 guy and a 4.8 guy. I have seen film where other teams are running past you and chasing you down from behind. If you have 4.6 speed in HS, you will probably never be caught from behind.

You barely beat a mediocre Page team, but we learned our lesson over looking 3A teams. We will be ready to take this one.

MC's #79 better come ready to take down #21. I would like to see that myself, Also Lewis #30 will take #3 out if the opportunity presents itself. The key to stopping Marshall, for Lewis, is penetration, if Lewis gets penetration, You wont have to worry about Marshall's, so called SPEED?????

Hahaha i'd like to see that film where ever it may be. Cause i'm pretty sure nobody has got caught from behind on our team besides one guy against Fairview and that was because the guy had the angle on him. Trust me...if we get out in the open against yall...you'll be eating dust my friend. I'm pretty sure i ain't the only one who will say that too. But if YOU don't believe that, that's okay. Cause if we don't have the speed...then i'll tell you that we have the truck stick...and trust me. We do. :thumb: