Clarksville Academy @ Jo Byrns

MOTO24

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, u and MOTO, along with a splash of Logger and shepherd are it this year. Guess 38 moved on when her son left.

I haven't left just been extremely busy the girls are having their first year in Jr Pro cheerleading so I am not home alot I have been to most of the home games but the away ones are difficult to get to without at a kid playing but nevedr fear I have one in high school next year if not two

Bride%20Of%20Frankenstein%2025.JPG

I haven't left just been extremely busy the girls are having their first year in Jr Pro cheerleading so I am not home alot I have been to most of the home games but the away ones are difficult to get to without at a kid playing but nevedr fear I have one in high school next year if not two

Holy Cow........She LIVES!!!!!!!!!!!!

:thumb:

I'm around 11..... Jus one of those dissapointing years we all have to endure from time to time, it jus come a year earlier than we thought.... Anyway I hope my JB boys will leave it all on the field, if they do we can't ask for much more than that !

The tough schedule has made it look much worse than it really is, having said that, the injuries and the 1 player quitting is effecting the team more now then anything. If JBS was 100% going into this week I would pick them winning not in a blow-out but comfortably. As it stands now JBS is ripe for the picking and CA is very well a team capable of doing just that. I honestly believe this game is a toss up right now and wouldnt be surprised by either 1 winning.....

I'm around 11..... Jus one of those dissapointing years we all have to endure from time to time, it jus come a year earlier than we thought.... Anyway I hope my JB boys will leave it all on the field, if they do we can't ask for much more than that !

I know its not the season ya'll wanted but you know your a good team when you will finish no worse than 6-4 and prolly 7-3 and your disappointed....now Collinwood can say they are disappointed..lol... I think that CA has a chance but I'm still pullin for JB.

I know its not the season ya'll wanted but you know your a good team when you will finish no worse than 6-4 and prolly 7-3 and your disappointed....now Collinwood can say they are disappointed..lol... I think that CA has a chance but I'm still pullin for JB.

Im pulling for you red devils as well. :thumb:

Im pulling for you red devils as well. :thumb:

Thanks Guru for pulling for us but between the injured athletes,and our pathetic tackling scheme that they are doing in drills, I doubt we make it past first round.They need to go back to bull in the ring and learn how to knock the pi$$ out of people.

Thanks Guru for pulling for us but between the injured athletes,and our pathetic tackling scheme that they are doing in drills, I doubt we make it past first round.They need to go back to bull in the ring and learn how to knock the pi$$ out of people.

:roflol: This is the first 1A team this year...

Yeah, u and MOTO, along with a splash of Logger and shepherd are it this year. Guess 38 moved on when her son left.

It's been tough for sure, but I didn't start this thread because my Verizon Wire(signal)less card has been crap here lately. "4G" my donkey!

Edited by Shep