Tenn.High at Dobyns-Bennett

dbFAN91

Go ahead and beat your chests for now because we all know you only have about four more weeks to do so before... well... you know. Same story EVERY year... except a couple of years ago when the Tribe got rolled 42 to 0 in the first round of the playoffs and had the LOSER 5-6 regular season. If I'm not mistaken (and correct me if I'm wrong)that was the same year Tennessee High won the first ever Big 8 Conference Title. :roflolk:

let me get this right cap 1, since your team cant beat db, you pick some other team to do it for you, those are pretty good odds, i hope it works out for you, since im a db fan i live and die with what my team does, i wish i could say the same for you

At least we have a chest large and muscular enough to beat....If the "Big 8" were more competitive ....we'd have more opportunities to prepare for the challenges of which you allude to. Per the TSSAA we can only play outside competition 3 times a year.

Ok.....so what instrument did you play my man?

Go ahead and beat your chests for now because we all know you only have about four more weeks to do so before... well... you know. Same story EVERY year... except a couple of years ago when the Tribe got rolled 42 to 0 in the first round of the playoffs and had the LOSER 5-6 regular season. If I'm not mistaken (and correct me if I'm wrong)that was the same year Tennessee High won the first ever Big 8 Conference Title. :roflolk:

Hey Crap1, if you are going to mention the fact that TH won the Big 8 that season you also must mention that in the second round of the playoffs Tennessee High lost to Daniel Boone.

Now that the dust has settled, perhaps there is someone out there that is willing to talk football. THS will figure this thing out. They always have..... and I don't think the trend will change. I know all of the great football minds out there understand the time it take to implement a new offense. In addition to the time for adjustments and positioning of personnel. I see some good things happening in the near future for THS. Sorry, but I must go rear view for a second......can you imagine the possibilities if THS had the knowledge to implement this offense about three years ago when athletes and speed was abundant. I,m out. And as always......speed kills

Cap1.....Do they teach math at your high school??? How can a school have a 5-6 regular season when the omnipotent TSSAA only allows 10 games in the regular season???? Get your facts straight man and then come to battle the Mighty Tribe