Tenn.High at Dobyns-Bennett

dbFAN91

Really! I'm impressed. Really. What was the deal with 6... is he somehow not going to be able to go Friday?

sprained his ankle in south game getting better each week, i know what you mean about 6 and 8, just kidding with you, you going to the science hill db game i want you to come sit with me, i saw you at the south game you left early

sprained his ankle in south game getting better each week, i know what you mean about 6 and 8, just kidding with you, you going to the science hill db game i want you to come sit with me, i saw you at the south game you left early

That's cool with me but we will have to make room for the wifey... she's as much of a fan of high school sports as I am. How can we hook up? IMO this will be the game of the regular season! The Hill is preprared to test The Tribe. This will be a good one... in theory. :blush:

Edited by Cap1

That's cool with me but we will have to make room for the wifey... she's as much of a fan of high school sports as I am. How can we hook up? IMO this will be the game of the regular season! The Hill is preprared to test The Tribe. This will be a good one... in theory. :blush:

i will be sitting on the science hill side, left hand side if facing the field, yes we can make room for the wife, we have alot of football to talk about,and yea i remember your 2 boys from high school the oldest was a ankle breaker at point guard, the yougest was a great qb

Oh how i wish this conference did exist. I would welcome an annual loss for a couple years to make the Tribe a legitimate State contender verses beating up on the 5a local schools. So, scary? No. Better? Yes. Roll Tribe!!!!!!!!!!!

It didn't help back when db played in the Big East, and Maryville wasn't even in 6A! Why do you think db would do any better? Just face facts db isn't in the same league as the Knoxville teams!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It didn't help back when db played in the Big East, and Maryville wasn't even in 6A! Why do you think db would do any better? Just face facts db isn't in the same league as the Knoxville teams!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll help you out with this one. We had better teams when we played in the Big East. We were a state contender at least 3 years, I believe all but three teams in the Big 8 were in and around the Knoxville area and we won that conference every year except one. So you were saying????????