Columbia central vs Baylor

lion99

Baylor killed Ensworth and Ensworth would kill Columbia

BA beat Baylor 10-7...Columbia is not in BA's league either

Remember when Columbia played in the Wilco League...last place or next to last place each year...Baylor is better than Wilco League :hungry:

Dude that was freaking five years ago lol wtf that's so in the past.

Oh and by the way Columbia has beat EHS the past 4 years in the summer so get your facts straight bc u don't know #### lol

Blow Out :popcorneater:

I am going with Columbia in this one, they are riding a momentum train and Baylor is next on their track, Not sure about Baylor, I have nto seen them play but I am not convinced they are among the tops in their division, winning is not traditional for them, they are generally in the middle of the pack as they are still in my mind.

beat a 3-4 soddy daisy

beat a 3-3 McCallie

beat a 4-3 Father Ryan

Beat a 5-2 Bradley Central

beat a 3-5 MBA

beat a 7-1 Ensworth

lost to a 7-1 BA

Baylor is no doubt solid and very capable but world beaters, lets hold up, with that being said, I do not think that Columbia is near the team that they were last season but they are more use to winning 7 more wins in the last 3 years, and seem to play good in teh big games, 9-1 in the last two years in the play offs, while Baylor is 3-2.

HOgan doesn't know squat...Columbia was easily the best team in the entire state last year and they

have a similar team this time around although it would be hard for me to imagine that their d is as

good as last years.

So you are saying they would have easily beaten Alcoa, Maryville, and Greenville even last year? I am not saying they are not a very good team but to be honest, I dont think they will even win the 5A title this year. I can see them making it to Cookeville the way the brackets will likely be set up but I see at least 2 different teams that would probably beat them once there.....

I am going with Columbia in this one, they are riding a momentum train and Baylor is next on their track, Not sure about Baylor, I have nto seen them play but I am not convinced they are among the tops in their division, winning is not traditional for them, they are generally in the middle of the pack as they are still in my mind.

beat a 3-4 soddy daisy

beat a 3-3 McCallie

beat a 4-3 Father Ryan

Beat a 5-2 Bradley Central

beat a 3-5 MBA

beat a 7-1 Ensworth

lost to a 7-1 BA

Baylor is no doubt solid and very capable but world beaters, lets hold up, with that being said, I do not think that Columbia is near the team that they were last season but they are more use to winning 7 more wins in the last 3 years, and seem to play good in teh big games, 9-1 in the last two years in the play offs, while Baylor is 3-2.

I am a smyrna backer and I am not sure what team you follow but you are WAY off here buddy. Baylor beat Ensworth by a large margin and Ensworth would beat Columbia by 35. Baylor lost to BA by 3 points and BA would beat Columbia by 35. I would even go out on a limb here and say MBA and McCallie would beat Columbia by 14 or more. Different world that Columbia is going into this week. DII AA is superior to every division in state. (even 7AAA)

I am a smyrna backer and I am not sure what team you follow but you are WAY off here buddy. Baylor beat Ensworth by a large margin and Ensworth would beat Columbia by 35. Baylor lost to BA by 3 points and BA would beat Columbia by 35. I would even go out on a limb here and say MBA and McCallie would beat Columbia by 14 or more. Different world that Columbia is going into this week. DII AA is superior to every division in state. (even 7AAA)

They may be better than 6A but superior is a little strong of a word IMO.....

I agree it is a different world and another class of football, I also know that COlumbia is much better than Bradley Central and they played your almighty Baylor to 17 points and scored 28 on them. My point about Baylor is that they have been inconsistant. I am WAY off and the so called experts on Saturday's and Sunday's are much like you, I gave my opinion and you gave yours, Baylor is a proven dominant team that probably would destroy any public school they would line up against. LOL Baylor may win and may win big but they are a middle of the road dII program, and Columbia being a public school probably could not beatanyone in the private sector, I am sorry to have insulted anyone by suggesting that Columbia had a chance. I bet coachfuuzeball picked the Lions to be 5-0 back in july.

Nice write up :thumb: