Signal Mountain to appeal

Rabble Rouser

If you think they tried to run up the score on Chatt Christian is peanuts to what they'll try to do at Sequatchie Co in 2 weeks. Many of their supporters want to blame Sequatchie Co for the mess they're in anyway. That's gonna be a fun game.

Blame us if ya want to cheaters.. well I hope it is a good game to watch and I hope sequatchie beats the livin heck out of the signal mountain ILLEGALS. And please show no class and run the score like u did against ccs. Signal better come ready cuz indians will be ready to knock some heads off

Now that Coach Duncan is gone, this is a little more true. They do tend to get quite a few from county elementary schools, however, not all of them are for athletic reasons. They have had some very good county athletes in the past however and let's not forget about the stud basketball player a few yrs ago, who came from out of state after being seen playing at AAU tournament. His dad was "lucky" to find a job in Greeneville.

Shoot GC, with unemployment what it is in the county, anybody is "lucky" to find a job in Greeneville. :flower:

Just so everbody knows, I ain't gone. I managed to escape HeeHaw with my sphincters intact. I'm in Boston now for a conference, so I'z a little out of pocket. The mecca of bleeding heart liberalism; lots of you jokers would fit right in up here. I bet they don't even have champions up here, just lots of people with participation trophies. Costs $40 to park, and they have to padlock their PortaPotties.

Thanks for the unfriend, HeeHaw. Saved me the trouble. I can understand all the women on here, like Barb, Squaw, and that Blevins lady. They were born without any, but what happened to you?:rolleyes:

Im gonna unfriend you...just so I can friend you again, FRIEND! :mrgreen:

• Upvote 1

Has anybody else notice that Shane Roberson bounces around from school to school, county to county, usually bringing along an athlete or two? Is this guy even certified to teach? Isn't it obvious that Price/McCullough hired him only because he had the football star in his back pocket?

Even if Signal miraculously wins its appeals from TSSAA, their status at Tennessee's laughing stock is assured. That's a shame for the good students, parents and teachers who follow the rules, but 2 or 3 bad apples have spoiled it all for Signal Mountain.

Our comprehension is excellent, I think yours is a little off. Because I would think you would have other things to worry about after last nights game. You guys suck!!! Your better be thankful there is one worse team in the state that just happen to be your county and district. No wonder open zoning isn't an issue there all the football players have already moved to SP or left the county.

I think you need to focus on your team and put efforts toward figuring out what has gone so wrong.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think Marion County has exactly the same number of wins as SMMHS! :roflol:

I'll worry about my stuff in due time. As for now, I have nothing to do with the football team, other than spectate, so I can't do anything about what is, or isn't, happening.

One thing you gotta know though... I'd much rather be associated with an honest program like MCHS than to be associated with cheating/recruiting programs like SMMHS any time... I can lay my head down at night knowing that whatever we accomplish, or don't accomplish, at least we have done it with honesty and integrity.. Something Signal fans know nothing about!!! :thumb:

Hope someone can help me with this. Back in the stone age when we sent the eligibility forms to Hermitage by pony express, there were two different forms. One was a single piece of paper with about fifteen lines. The lines, of course, were for fifteen names. This form was for the returning athletes ( those who had been enrolled for the past 365 days) and the in-coming freshmen. The other form was one page and it was for one athlete - a transfer. What does it look like online today? Being a rural school, we didn't have many transfers. But I remember the assistant principal always went to the kid's house to check on where he lived. Even after we sent in the form, we always called a few days later to talk to Mr. Carter or Mr. Childress or whoever was in charge of that particular sport. Just to touch base and see if they had any questions.

Most of the time the outcome was favorable, but not always.

Another howler of a column in the Sunday Chattanooga paper. Some Signal Mtn mom again spins the tale of how the ineligible player was trying to flee the dangerous hallways of Lakeview Ft Oglethorpe GA (lie # 1), so he reaches out to his mentor, the well-traveled Coach Shane Roberson to help him get a better education (lie # 2), and all Signal is really trying to do is save this defenseless young man from "all the rough schools off the mountain" (lie # 3).

Ah, the noble parents of Signal Mountain. Now that the word is out, the Hamilton County central office is bracing for hundreds of Signal residents who will attempt to gain hardships for even more out-of-zone Brainerd youths to attend Signal. Whether they can play sports or not. Because, obviously, that's their mission. Thank you Coach Shane Roberson, for tearing down that wall.

Edited by blevins1491

Another howler of a column in the Sunday Chattanooga paper. Some Signal Mtn mom again spins the tale of how the ineligible player was trying to flee the dangerous hallways of Lakeview Ft Oglethorpe GA (lie # 1), so he reaches out to his mentor, the well-traveled Coach Shane Roberson to help him get a better education (lie # 2), and all Signal is really trying to do is save this defenseless young man from "all the rough schools off the mountain" (lie # 3).

Ah, the noble parents of Signal Mountain. Now that the word is out, the Hamilton County central office is bracing for hundreds of Signal residents who will attempt to gain hardships for even more out-of-zone Brainerd youths to attend Signal. Whether they can play sports or not. Because, obviously, that's their mission. Thank you Coach Shane Roberson, for tearing down that wall.

anim_04.gif. #1Blah, blah, blah......#2 blah, blah, blah....#3blah,blah,blah....

• Upvote 1