Signal Mountain to appeal

Rabble Rouser

also, it is clear in the bylaws that it is not tssaa's responsibility to verify the accuracy of the information supplied for transfer eligibility....it is the schools...again straight from the tssaa bylaws:

Executive Director Approval Required. A school may not allow a transfer student to participate in athletics until his/her eligibility has been verified and approved by the Executive Director. The school is

responsible for the accuracy and completeness of the information supplied to the Executive Director for this purpose.

How many of us would have checked the in zone box at all, but with this in the tssaa bylaws would we not at least added a memo of some kind with the request explaining the situation in great detail??????

either incompetent....or deceitful.....take your pick....

Edited by chattanooga

recruiting/cheating is flagrant in east TN, every knows it...SM got caught...deal with it SM...take your punishment..It's come to a point where which east TN school can out-recruit/out cheat to win a state championship...middle and west TN seem to play by the rules...I'm glad the TSSAA is finally realizing this...hats off off to Mr Childress and the TSSAA for adressing this

• Upvote 1

Just got back.......I went to SM game last night,and had a fine time.Like I also do.Met the TROLL, and he is a outstand man,a little slow to understand things like the TSSAA I really injoyed talking to ya on the hill.......But I need your help,I can't find the TROLL....after the game we went to Polk Co. to see YEEHAW for some Banjo picking and camping........The TROLL disappear I couldn't find him anywhere :unsure::P.S. YeeHaw,I got one thing to say too you......BOY YOU GOT A PRETTY MOUTH :roflolk:

Impossible.

I was doing my ninja impression on the internet last night - twins ate all my ticket/gas money - Found what I was looking for too.

:ph34r:

Edited by Yeehaw

To all you haters all I can say is WOW the future looks bright!!! Me and the family just got back from our recruiting trip down to the Lions Den to watch Red Bank v Howard. :roflolk: :roflolk: :roflolk:

Better pick up a copy of "TSSAA Eligibility for Dummies" so McCullough doesn't get confused and misinterpret again.

If the SM folks didn't struggle so much with reading comprehension we wouldn't have to make so many posts.. :roflol:

Purplegrad, let me ask you a question. Is all that Beck mans players legal? If that Childress man finds out that he has any illegal players he will vacate his wins and his season will be over. You think im joking but im not.

• Upvote 1

Just so everbody knows, I ain't gone. I managed to escape HeeHaw with my sphincters intact. I'm in Boston now for a conference, so I'z a little out of pocket. The mecca of bleeding heart liberalism; lots of you jokers would fit right in up here. I bet they don't even have champions up here, just lots of people with participation trophies. Costs $40 to park, and they have to padlock their PortaPotties.

Thanks for the unfriend, HeeHaw. Saved me the trouble. I can understand all the women on here, like Barb, Squaw, and that Blevins lady. They were born without any, but what happened to you?:rolleyes:

• Upvote 1

Just so everbody knows, I ain't gone. I managed to escape HeeHaw with my sphincters intact. I'm in Boston now for a conference, so I'z a little out of pocket. The mecca of bleeding heart liberalism; lots of you jokers would fit right in up here. I bet they don't even have champions up here, just lots of people with participation trophies. Costs $40 to park, and they have to padlock their PortaPotties.

Thanks for the unfriend, HeeHaw. Saved me the trouble. I can understand all the women on here, like Barb, Squaw, and that Blevins lady. They were born without any, but what happened to you?:rolleyes:

so I don't get to count the set I took from my first husband?

• Upvote 1

I don't associate with dishonorable people - just a little morals thing I have - something you folks at SM wouldn't understand.

:popcorneater:

If the SM folks didn't struggle so much with reading comprehension we wouldn't have to make so many posts.. :roflol:

Our comprehension is excellent, I think yours is a little off. Because I would think you would have other things to worry about after last nights game. You guys suck!!! Your better be thankful there is one worse team in the state that just happen to be your county and district. No wonder open zoning isn't an issue there all the football players have already moved to SP or left the county.

I think you need to focus on your team and put efforts toward figuring out what has gone so wrong.

I just wanted to point out that there is one main difference. Most of Greeneville’s out of zone players have been there since elementary school. For the most part, they don’t transfer in during their high school career because they’d have to sit out for a year. So, they aren't stepping in at the last minute to take someone's playing time.

Honestly, I don't really care. If I was a coach, then I'd play the best players regardless of how long they've been there. You have to win games, or you will be unemployed.

Now that Coach Duncan is gone, this is a little more true. They do tend to get quite a few from county elementary schools, however, not all of them are for athletic reasons. They have had some very good county athletes in the past however and let's not forget about the stud basketball player a few yrs ago, who came from out of state after being seen playing at AAU tournament. His dad was "lucky" to find a job in Greeneville.