Signal Mountain to appeal

Rabble Rouser

SM showing interest in him improving in his academic progress :roflolk: ya right....he's only a student now...... LFO used him for his athletic ability...what ability,you said that he had not proven he had any athletic ability :unsure:

Ok Gump, why don’t you give me examples of this young man’s athletic prowess. Certainly if he was a great athlete like you and your simpleton cronies have made him out to be, it would be easy to find documentation on his prior athletic accomplishments. I’ll be waiting.

Ok Gump, why don’t you give me examples of this young man’s athletic prowess. Certainly if he was a great athlete like you and your simpleton cronies have made him out to be, it would be easy to find documentation on his prior athletic accomplishments. I’ll be waiting.

He said LFO used him for his athletic prowess.Not me.........But in middle school he was a stud......And last fall and over the summer the QBs dad at Cleveland, took him to alot of camps.AND payed for them.......and he did very well, at those camps....thats way the coach at Cleveland thought that he was going to Cleveland.....but SM got Shane and Shane and you got Tim....... :unsure:

Ok. I will try this again since you SMMHS folks have a difficult time with reading comprehension. My "base of knowledge" is not what is being reported.. Troll and I have been discussing things in PMs LONG before it was ever published in the media. Because, as I said, SMMHS has a leak on the inside. The leak was singing like a canary on Thursday evening after the TSSAA left SMMHS and hasn't stopped since. Everything that he has said thus far has come to be true. I could tell you much more if you would get up off that wallet and join CoachT as a Plus Member...

He is the canary :roflol:

If he's not the canary, he knows the canary... and that's what has gotten him so scared. :roflol:

Purplegrad, what kind of mess is this? You need to make sure you and that Beck man's players are all legal. If that Childress finds out about that Beck having illegal players, he will make him vacate his wins and you will not make the playoffs. You think im joking but im not.

• Upvote 1

Tomorrow is a hearing. Board Appeal could come later. I'll be happy to write the check.:thumb:

Let's see... 8 rooms at the Doubletree at $130 a night + a meeting room with refreshmets at $150, + fuel and mileage at .51 per mile(per IRS rates), + Steak dnner on Thursday night @ The Chophouse for 8(9 if you include Childress), breakfast and lunch...plus the cost of travel for the SM contingent: Student plus his momma, AD, McCullough and Price who need extra space in the vehicle for their egos, attorneys and their big fat fees...hmmm Troll, this could get pricey :hungry:

Purplegrad, what kind of mess is this? You need to make sure you and that Beck man's players are all legal. If that Childress finds out about that Beck having illegal players, he will make him vacate his wins and you will not make the playoffs. You think im joking but im not.

The Goat sez: I garuntee you got a plus one for this...^^^ :roflolk:

+1, but even with an illegal player they only got 1 win. So 1-9 or 0-9 wouldn't make much difference to him I'd say. :roflol::roflol:

barb, since you have been the all knowing one about the on-line forms you might want to read today's article. Here is the link. SM to Appeal

And for those of you that were wondering, the hearing is an open hearing. Nothing like a little sunshine on a cloudy day. :roflolk:

Also since rlh wanted to hang his hat on the participation in spring practice last year. He did participate but he only participated in 1 day of practice and played in the spring game. I think the TSSAA handbook has a defined number of days. :roflolk:

I'm not going to say SM wins because we all know that the TSSAA makes up their own rules. But I do feel pretty good about this. :thumb:

Let's see... 8 rooms at the Doubletree at $130 a night + a meeting room with refreshmets at $150, + fuel and mileage at .51 per mile(per IRS rates), + Steak dnner on Thursday night @ The Chophouse for 8(9 if you include Childress), breakfast and lunch...plus the cost of travel for the SM contingent: Student plus his momma, AD, McCullough and Price who need extra space in the vehicle for their egos, attorneys and their big fat fees...hmmm Troll, this could get pricey :hungry:

No problem. I got this one.:thumb:

I'll bet if I had the kind of money that GHS's main benefactor has, though, this would have never been an issue.

barb, since you have been the all knowing one about the on-line forms you might want to read today's article. Here is the link. SM to Appeal

And for those of you that were wondering, the hearing is an open hearing. Nothing like a little sunshine on a cloudy day. :roflolk:

Also since rlh wanted to hang his hat on the participation in spring practice last year. He did participate but he only participated in 1 day of practice and played in the spring game. I think the TSSAA handbook has a defined number of days. :roflolk:

I'm not going to say SM wins because we all know that the TSSAA makes up their own rules. But I do feel pretty good about this. :thumb:

I think that has been addresses already, you are allowed 3 practices and the game counts as 2