Signal Mountain to appeal

Rabble Rouser

Dad burnit, Old Pirate says these here folkes is sure doing a heep of breakroom rumor spreading.... Due to respect for MT, ain't ain't goin to post what's been rumored round OP's breakroom. figure things could git ugly...real ugly soon enough :popcorneater:

Recon, us fellers will hear the final verdict before too much longer anyhow.

Sure nuff glad Purple Grad has come out to play thou....been kinda of concerned he might have gone to the john, fell in & drowned.... :roflol:

Appreciate the RESPEKT. I'll do the same. Leave the rumor mongering to the pro's. skillet.gif

No offense smeagle, but I'z beginnin to think you is a woman, too. Don't know how any man could put up with arguin these nags and hags the way you have for two straight weeks. :roflol:

To paraphrase Chris Rock. Anybody that would spend an hour in front of the mirror putting on makeup don't want to hear the truth. :wacko:

No offense taken, I don't post for the nags and hags on here, I post for all the others viewing. If people only hear one side of a story they start believing it to be the only side. Just human nature.

500-600 post on this thread alone but over 28,000 views. There are a lot of people reading and IMO it wouldn't be good for them to only read one side.

No offense taken, I don't post for the nags and hags on here, I post for all the others viewing. If people only hear one side of a story they start believing it to be the only side. Just human nature.

500-600 post on this thread alone but over 28,000 views. There are a lot of people reading and IMO it wouldn't be good for them to only read one side.

thats why signal keeps putting out propaganda to cover up the BS and not except that facts we did it wrong and got caught. question when the appeals is confrimed will you quite crying and expect the outcome or find reasons to stay we still didn't do it you just don't like us. :unsure:

Edited by forgetfulcub

thats why signal keeps putting out propaganda to cover up the BS and not except that facts we did it wrong and got caught. question when the appeals is confrimed will you quite crying and expect the outcome or find reasons to stay we still didn't do it you just don't like us. :unsure:

Is this Mr. Childress or one of his puppets? :roflol:

What propaganda are you talking about? SM has been consistent since they had time to review the allegations. Comments from the people involved are not propaganda they are facts as they see them.

Propaganda/slander is what several people are posting on here to make it look like there is more than their is.

BTW, your post was hard to follow. I hope my brain deciphered it properly. :roflolk:

When is the date again Signal gets final ruling?

Childress called Ronnie Carter last week and asked him where the red ink pad and "Appeal Denied" rubber stamp was. :roflol: In all fairness, this is a hearing and there may also be another appeal to the Board of Control.