Huntingdon @ Dresden

hogheaven

You really are a trash talker aren't you. We are not going to get smoked but I am glad you feel that confident. It is good to know that we can always knock someone with their head so far up in the sky down a few notches so they are back to reality! :roflol:

and btw, i never talk trash on here... i just simply couldnt take hearing what yall have been sayin so i decided to. good luck to both teams tonight. hope its an injury free, CLEAN game. GO BLUE!

I don't think that was an excuse.... I'm pretty sure that was a response to someone who only thought we ran the wing-t. That edumacation in Dresden must be of the highest quality....

Tell Ya What Them Hosers Over In Huntingdon Sure Are Cocky... Ya Couldnt Have Found A Poster On The T Last Year If Ya Tried From Huntingdon And There On Here Thinking Their The S@#* Or Something. Get Outta Here Ya Fairweather Fans! Bet Ya Didn't Even Know Huntingdon Had A Football Team Till This Year :roflol:

Edited by BigJohnTheRedNeck

Tell Ya What Them Hosers Over In Huntingdon Sure Are Cocky... Ya Couldnt Have Found A Poster On The T Last Year If Ya Tried From Huntingdon And There On Here Thinking Their The S@#* Or Something. Get Outta Here Ya Fairweather Fans! Bet Ya Didn't Even Know Huntingdon Had A Football Team Till This Year :roflol:

As I stated in another thread earlier....sir, you must be an idiot. I grew up in Huntingdon my whole life. I have played for and support the mustangs. I'm not a fair-weather supporter. Why don't you go back to BFE and take care of those children you have with one of your cousins.

As I stated in another thread earlier....sir, you must be an idiot. I grew up in Huntingdon my whole life. I have played for and support the mustangs. I'm not a fair-weather supporter. Why don't you go back to BFE and take care of those children you have with one of your cousins.

There For You Have No Life Living In Huntingdon, Your Little One Horse Town.. :roflol: You Prolly Sit Front Row In Front Of The Cheerleaders And Yell Right Along. Go Big Blue! Yeah! hahahahaha :roflolk:

Edited by BigJohnTheRedNeck

Big John....I'm A Moderator...And Cursing Or Trying To Hide Cursing Is Not Tolerated...Read The Rules At The Top Right Of This Screen Before Posting Again...Or You'll Be Suspended Until Next Season...Have Fun But Follow The Rules...

How About You Worry About West Carroll :thumb:

Enjoy Your Vacation...

I'd Like To Wish Both Teams Good Luck And Safe Travels During Tonights Game.....

But, Ya'll Need To Follow The Rules..Talking Smack Is Fun...I Enjoy It Myself...But Let's Follow The Rules Please?

Edited by Butchie