1A and 2A State Champ Predictions

Cleggy

Ah it is almost that time of the year boys. Playoffs are right around the corner and The Captain cant wait.

The 1A state championship will be a battle but after all the dust settles The Captain expect the Pirates of South Pitt to hoist that gold ball but the road wont be easy.

The 2A state champoinship is a bit easier for The Captain to pick. After having the chances to watch them whip the Commanders on Thursday Night Lights, The Captain expect Trousdale County to roll into Cookeville and take care of business. That Creasy man is a great coach and if you have a team that is as good as his, you are already beat.

Look forward to the next few weeks and can already see the lights. Two weeks and then its

PRIMETIME BABY!!!!!!

Ah it is almost that time of the year boys. Playoffs are right around the corner and The Captain cant wait.

The 1A state championship will be a battle but after all the dust settles The Captain expect the Pirates of South Pitt to hoist that gold ball but the road wont be easy.

The 2A state champoinship is a bit easier for The Captain to pick. After having the chances to watch them whip the Commanders on Thursday Night Lights, The Captain expect Trousdale County to roll into Cookeville and take care of business. That Creasy man is a great coach and if you have a team that is as good as his, you are already beat.

Look forward to the next few weeks and can already see the lights. Two weeks and then its

PRIMETIME BABY!!!!!!

My pick for 1A is Perry County and my pick for 2A is Trousdale! I had Boyd Buchanan before last week, though, and they will definitely have something to say about who gets the AA gold ball

So you had Boyd until last week? So. Pitt won that game so why doesn't Boyd still have a shot? I'm totally confused. You don't think So. Pitt has a shot in 1A? About 3 teams have a chance in 2A and about 5 teams have a shot in 1A.