Hampton @ Happy Valley

uknoit2

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

in no way prepared defensively........bad execution and play calling on defensive side. Looks like lunce is gonna have to take over defense. Pass defense and big plays always get us. Looks like they watched the Unaka film....We know wht we will see the rest of the way...

Gets us ALL the time!

Im not down on my DOGS......Now got a ways to go to prove they're better than last year or years past teams! Easy to tell they did NOT come to dominate, and that has to be the attitude you walk on the field with this late in the season...

I had a feeling this game might be competitive. HV has played some tough teams this year and they are more accustomed to big game situations. I still thought hampton should win though

We've been around this for years...You know you gotta have your head on for these games! Dang, we destroy SE, SE destroyed HV at HV...Guess they learned that Doesn't mean you win when you step off the bus!

I made a BIG prediction...Ill eat my crow...but I fugured they'd show to play in a game with this much pride at stake...Just gotta shake it off and get ready for teams ALOT better than HV

I love Hampton, but they've not played defense all year, not saying they got what they deserved

because they've had a great year. If this don't wake them up, one and done in playoffs.

Counting next week and the bye week, Hampton has two weeks to prepare for the playoffs. Hopefully this will be a wakeup call. Now is not the time to hang your heads. There will always be adversity to overcome in life. Go back to work boys and use this game as an inspiration to improve on your weaknesses. (tackling for one) Congrats needs to go out to Happy Valley. You guys played inspired football tonight.