Karns @ Hardin Valley

presby28

This Friday's game between Karns and Hardin Valley should be a good one. Karns wants this win to improve their playoff seeding and Hardin Valley wants this win to avoid a .500 season or even being bumped from the playoff picture. This is a BIG rivalry game and if both teams can play to their own potential and avoid costly mistakes, it should be a good game. I'm giving the slight edge to Karns because they are coming off a big win over Anderson County and a bye week, while Hardin Valley comes off of a disappointing loss the Anderson County.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This Friday's game between Karns and Hardin Valley should be a good one. Karns wants this win to improve their playoff seeding and Hardin Valley wants this win to avoid a .500 season or even being bumped from the playoff picture. This is a BIG rivalry game and if both teams can play to their own potential and avoid costly mistakes, it should be a good game. I'm giving the slight edge to Karns because they are coming off a big win over Anderson County and a bye week, while Hardin Valley comes off of a disappointing loss the Anderson County.

I like Karns in this one too. HVA is just too one-dimensional, plus they have to be reeling after the loss to AC. However, this is must-win game for HVA, because I don't think they will get into the postseason with 5 wins, with such a weak resume. If Karns can stop Dorian Eskridge (or slow him down like AC did), Karns wins.

Whatever! Who has Karns beat? We will run around and all over them, just like Powell and OR.HVA 31 Karns 10!!!

Hey, your finally back...Did you ever make it off the field a few weeks ago against Oak Ridge, cause i know i saw a lot of Hardin Valley players beating the ground with their fists face down on the turf that night, so just checking! Glad to see you have made it back posting after that humbling night :)

Whatever! Who has Karns beat? We will run around and all over them, just like Powell and OR.HVA 31 Karns 10!!!

tnhawk, I think you can ask the same question for the Hawks, one team Karns did beat that you did not to answer your question was AC we will see about the running part soon enough good luck to both teams. Oh I forgot you guys lost to Heritage as well just saying

Edited by gokarns09

tnhawk, I think you can ask the same question for the Hawks, one team Karns did beat that you did not to answer your question was AC we will see about the running part soon enough good luck to both teams.

Warning, this tnhawksguy, who i am sure isn't a bad kid, but he can talk smack with the best of them gokarns! lol He talked mad smack before the OR game, so just warning you guys! haha..Smack talk or not, the game has to be won on the field, not by mouths...should be a great game. Hawksnest, i am sure your a good kid, i just like to give ya a hard time young man...Just learn that if you talk smack..well, you better be able to back it up! Wish both teams and injury free game nonetheless.