Marion coach let go

Indian

Actually, you are incorrect. SPHS was a city school until 1974. If you think I am joking, go look at the corner stone in the North West corner of the main building (Elm Ave side). Jasper is more like an old whacky uncle with a drinking problem and a severe case of the DT's.

i've gotta ask.. :roflol: where does whitwell stand in this big ol disfunctional family you have? :roflol:

Guest Purplepastry

Actually, you are incorrect. SPHS was a city school until 1974. If you think I am joking, go look at the corner stone in the North West corner of the main building (Elm Ave side). Jasper is more like an old whacky uncle with a drinking problem and a severe case of the DT's.

I was trying to be sensitive with my analogy but since you poked. If Marion County is the whacky uncle with DT's then South Kimball is like the meth head nephew with an STD.

I was trying to be sensitive with my analogy but since you poked. If Marion County is the whacky uncle with DT's then South Kimball is like the meth head nephew with an STD.

That's funny. I remember a banner at the 1982 Pirate-Warrior Clash in Jasper the read "Herpes Love Bug Loves Jasper."

Guest Purplepastry

That's funny. I remember a banner at the 1982 Pirate-Warrior Clash in Jasper the read "Herpes Love Bug Loves Jasper."

Ah the good old days. Today you'd get thrown in jail for that sign.

Your somewhat close. Actually in the last 49 years South Pittsburg has had 4 coaches. In the last 62 or 63 years South Pittsburg has had 10 or 11 coaches.

RLH, Old Pirate or one of the other fans who knows a little of the history of the school might be able to do a little educating on it.

The Phil Beene era to present would actually cover the better part of 60 years. As far as who coached before Beene, I would ask Sam Brooks or Bebe Fuqua. Perhaps James S. Warren would know as well. I would think Vic would have the records though.

I have to do this HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The Phil Beene era to present would actually cover the better part of 60 years. As far as who coached before Beene, I would ask Sam Brooks or Bebe Fuqua. Perhaps James S. Warren would know as well. I would think Vic would have the records though.

Most of us have been accused of being grider on these threads so I guess we already know the history..:roflol: