Perry Co at Jo Byrns

theGURU

You may be right Guru with #1 out and his back up quiting earlier in the yr,,,,it's really 3rd string RB but kinda like PC JB does have a awsome QB that can throw and scramble and run,,,and i also beleave PC ground game to not be as good this yr,,,but in 3 days 5 hrs and 3 min we gonna find out :hungry: i also think PC gonna come in the dungeon with what has happen to them the last few yrs and the dungeon is a rowdy place come playoffs :ph34r:

I dont recall one play last week where PC handed the ball off, all their design run plays were Tuckers.

I know we handed it off at least once last week to Watkins for a first down.

I'd personally like to see a little more running and passes across the middle to move the chains and a lot less of what looked like an 8 yr old playing Madden just going for the big play. MOVE the chains.

I'd personally like to see a little more running and passes across the middle to move the chains and a lot less of what looked like an 8 yr old playing Madden just going for the big play. MOVE the chains.

Did I just here somebody from PC say the MR Football front runner looked like an 8 year old playing madden?

:mellow: dont you think he was calling the same plays that got them to 9-0? dont you think Waynesboro's defense had a little to do with him not being able to throw for first downs? why are you all of a sudden questioning the play calling?

:mellow: dont you think he was calling the same plays that got them to 9-0? dont you think Waynesboro's defense had a little to do with him not being able to throw for first downs? why are you all of a sudden questioning the play calling?

WC defense is the exact reason someone would question the play calling. When something works you keep doing it until someone stops it, but when they stop it you try something else. And obviously WC was stopping it. So why not change it?

I agree, when a QB drops back to pass the play is designed to go to a number of receivers, its the QB's job to find the one that is open. I think WC did a good job covering the short pass.

WC defense is the exact reason someone would question the play calling. When something works you keep doing it until someone stops it, but when they stop it you try something else. And obviously WC was stopping it. So why not change it?

Wildcat 89 is right... PC runs a spread offense where the qb has many wr options on every pass, he probably had 2 to 3 short routes and 1 to 2 deep routes. if he cant get those first downs it is not the play called it is the qb that couldnt find the first down.

Wildcat 89 is right... PC runs a spread offense where the qb has many wr options on every pass, he probably had 2 to 3 short routes and 1 to 2 deep routes. if he cant get those first downs it is not the play called it is the qb that couldnt find the first down.

Oh golly jeepers..... :unsure:

We in PC are looking to get by JB for once. I would like to say JB has been a very good team the last few years and has had our number. PC is looking to get over the hump this year . There is a first time for everything.....at least thats what I hear.

There's always a lot of what IF's in the past. PC will rebound and be fine. PC will get a JB team that is a little down this year and get the win. I'd like to see this game but it's just way to far to drive not to have any one playing. (This geography built quad for closer games thing you know.) Good luck PC.

We in PC are looking to get by JB for once. I would like to say JB has been a very good team the last few years and has had our number. PC is looking to get over the hump this year . There is a first time for everything.....at least thats what I hear.

I garuntee you Moto has been reading in his Murphy Fair book and telling this Akins man about these Perry County boys, atleast the ones that are listed in my Murphy Fair book. :roflol: I garuntee you that this will be a real good game and it wouldnt surprise me if these Joe Byrns boys pulls this one off. You think im joking but im not.