SP vs Grace Academy Eagles

powerp

Grace's qb is named Josh Smith..For some reason I am thinking their qb a few years ago was named Josh Smith..Could be wrong..They may be related who knows

PowerP you are wrong. I looked in my 2009 Murphy Fair book and that boys name was Josh Blake. I garuntee you this Smith boy is not as good as that Blake boy. This Smith boy is 5'11 170lbs. He averaged four yards a carry last year. If Griders defence lets him get 4 yards a carry, we could get beat and our season will be over. You think im joking but im not.

PowerP you are wrong. I looked in my 2009 Murphy Fair book and that boys name was Josh Blake. I garuntee you this Smith boy is not as good as that Blake boy. This Smith boy is 5'11 170lbs. He averaged four yards a carry last year. If Griders defence lets him get 4 yards a carry, we could get beat and our season will be over. You think im joking but im not.

You are right Roy. Well someone has had a running back named Josh Smith in highschool. Just can't remember who. Glad to see the pirates back at home for one game then time to kick tail on the road. This group, if they play together on offense should score. The line has to block better big time. Defense is playing great right now though!! It wins titles

You are right Roy. Well someone has had a running back named Josh Smith in highschool. Just can't remember who. Glad to see the pirates back at home for one game then time to kick tail on the road. This group, if they play together on offense should score. The line has to block better big time. Defense is playing great right now though!! It wins titles

I think that was Temple.

The Jungle will officially be changed to the Swamp. :twisted:

Croz, looks like you got your wish this year. If we both win out, the Pirates will be coming to the Jungle with a trip to the state on the line. I have said all along that the Tigers have been disrespected in the polls and by other fans. SP will have to play very well if we make it to play at Gordonsville to win...just hope it ain't raining or it will get ugly!

Good luck in the playoffs and hope to see you the Friday after turkey day!!

The Pirates have been hosed for playing a tough schedule...just does not make any sense to me. We have also had our share of injuries this year, so I am not going to count my chickens before they hatch. If the Pirates stay healthy thru the playoffs, they should cruise thru the first three rounds...then the tough task of beating Gordonsville at home will be looming. I hope the seeding ticks off the Pirates and they come to play with an attitude each week. Lets don't underestimate any team..especially this Grace Baptist bunch. If the Pirates come to play, they should have this one well in hand by halftime.

I like coach Grider's attitude about the playoffs he said, "We're disappointed right now, but we'll get over it pretty quick, and I think everybody on our side of the bracket will find out we're a very highly motivated team because of this."

In other words, we plan on kicking tail in the playoffs. Go get it done. Sp certainlly will have the most talented team in the 1a playoffs! Defense keep playing like your playing.