Wayne County @ Huntingdon

tricklician

I think this should be a great game. Huntingdon is physical as well as fast. I haven't seen Wayne Co play this year, but I'm sure you guys are as good as everyone says.

Fans will get their money's worth in this one. Wayne County will come to play and the Mustangs must bring the a game to win! I will go with Huntingdon at home this will be a great game to watch!

I finally decided to get on here and post a little something. First let me say congratulations to both teams on making it to the 3rd round of the playoffs! Next I would like to give a early WELCOME to all of you from Wayne County that will be traveling to Paul Ward Stadium in Huntingdon and I hope that your experience is one that you will remember for a long time.

While it appears that both of these teams are hitting on all cylinders at just the right time I will have to go with Huntingdon based on what I have seen thus far. No disrespect to Wayne County (and they could very well win)but I have to believe that Huntingdons running game will pose some problems for you that you havent seen this year. I did go to the WC PC game and although it was impressive the way your secondary was able to stop Tucker i didnt see anything that led me to believe you could stop a good running attack. PC didnt have a good run game,heck I'm not sure they even had a run game other than Tucker.Your backers were fast as was your secondary but all we need is 3-4 yards a carry. No doubt this will be a very good game and I wouldnt miss it for nothing I think the Mustangs come out on top 35-14. I know the WC posters will disagree, as you should, but there are just too many weapons on this team to slow them down. Coach Swenson hasnt played all his cards just yet and I look forward to when he really turns these kids loose and lets them go. As a fan and as the father of one of these kids I will say this has been awesome season reguardless of how this game turns out Friday night. I am proud of each one of these kids, from the freshmen to the Sr's. They all play a role and knowing their role and doing what needs to be done on the practice field, offseason and in the game is what has made this team play so well. I pray for a injury free game, great sportsmanship and safe travels for all! Get em STANGS!

I finally decided to get on here and post a little something. First let me say congratulations to both teams on making it to the 3rd round of the playoffs! Next I would like to give a early WELCOME to all of you from Wayne County that will be traveling to Paul Ward Stadium in Huntingdon and I hope that your experience is one that you will remember for a long time.

While it appears that both of these teams are hitting on all cylinders at just the right time I will have to go with Huntingdon based on what I have seen thus far. No disrespect to Wayne County (and they could very well win)but I have to believe that Huntingdons running game will pose some problems for you that you havent seen this year. I did go to the WC PC game and although it was impressive the way your secondary was able to stop Tucker i didnt see anything that led me to believe you could stop a good running attack. PC didnt have a good run game,heck I'm not sure they even had a run game other than Tucker.Your backers were fast as was your secondary but all we need is 3-4 yards a carry. No doubt this will be a very good game and I wouldnt miss it for nothing I think the Mustangs come out on top 35-14. I know the WC posters will disagree, as you should, but there are just too many weapons on this team to slow them down. Coach Swenson hasnt played all his cards just yet and I look forward to when he really turns these kids loose and lets them go. As a fan and as the father of one of these kids I will say this has been awesome season reguardless of how this game turns out Friday night. I am proud of each one of these kids, from the freshmen to the Sr's. They all play a role and knowing their role and doing what needs to be done on the practice field, offseason and in the game is what has made this team play so well. I pray for a injury free game, great sportsmanship and safe travels for all! Get em STANGS!

:thumb: