Wayne County @ Huntingdon

tricklician

by alot :popcorneater:

No doubt. Once you beat them stay focused.the Eastern teams are every physical.I hope all the JB Fans throw their support behind you guys,having said that the Eastern teams are loaded with athletic,speed and talent. Having said that take it to them on D and run the veer to perfection. :thumb:

Edited by RedDevil88

Just got home from Coalfield to learn the Number 1 1A, best team to ever put on a uniform, that beat the 2nd best team to ever put on a uniform (Milan) has gone down hard by a bunch of nobody s that play and beat a bunch of nobody s has been beat on their field. This is impossible, that cannot be so....Say it ain't so Joe!!! There has to be some justice, surely this did not happen, They had themselves playing GVille in Cookeville,,,no way this could happen to world beaters, no way...............

Just got home from Coalfield to learn the Number 1 1A, best team to ever put on a uniform, that beat the 2nd best team to ever put on a uniform (Milan) has gone down hard by a bunch of nobody s that play and beat a bunch of nobody s has been beat on their field. This is impossible, that cannot be so....Say it ain't so Joe!!! There has to be some justice, surely this did not happen, They had themselves playing GVille in Cookeville,,,no way this could happen to world beaters, no way...............

What happened to the galloping ponies from the Pony Express? beatdeadhorse.gif

Just back from Huntington. . . Awesome game at a great place to play football! Huntington you were a class act! Best team we have seen all year I really felt for those Huntington boys after the game, they played their hearts out.

I am so proud of the Wildcats for keeping their composure after two huge miscues that resulted in tying up the game. You guys could have hung your heads and blamed a loss on misfortune or bad officiating but you didn't! You kept your head in the game and finished the job!

That last possession by Wayne Co. might have been described as a "Hail Mary" by the announcers but WC fans have seen that same play ran more than once this year and every time it has resulted in a TD. Don't underestimate what the Cats can do in the air and don't underestimate what Mathis #10 can do once he has the ball in his hands!

It's sad that the T$$AA puts two teams like this in the same quad. They should be playing this coming Friday in the semi's.

By the way, anyone who was at the game. . . what was up with the clock or the clock operator?!? Couldn't get the clock started, couldn't get it stopped. Huntington was given a chance at the end of the first half because of this and could have made a difference in the game.

What happened to the galloping ponies from the Pony Express? beatdeadhorse.gif

Huntingdon wasn't physical enough. They got whipped up front all night long. And just like I said on the first day this thread was made on Page 1.

Huntingdon is faster Wayne Co is more Physical. If WC can contain the speed around the corner they will be fine.

They did contain the speed around the corner, and Huntingdon had nothing else to offer. :thumb:

Oh and I remember saying somewhere that Huntingdons secondary was bad. Think that statement was also proved correct. :thumb:

Edited by theGURU