Oak Ridge @ McMinn County

tnchad1980

50 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

The word from the McMinn camp is that they are appealing the ejection of #8. It was not a punch that was thrown it was a kick at a defender that hit him while he was on the ground. I didnt see the incident in question but have been told by a unnamed source that there is video evidence to over turn the ejection.

If #8 does not play I think you will see a direct snap package and maybe Plaster in playing QB.

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The word from the McMinn camp is that they are appealing the ejection of #8. It was not a punch that was thrown it was a kick at a defender that hit him while he was on the ground. I didnt see the incident in question but have been told by a unnamed source that there is video evidence to over turn the ejection.

If #8 does not play I think you will see a direct snap package and maybe Plaster in playing QB.

I once appealed an IRS ruling based on an audit, and got to go before a judge - who happened to work for the IRS. My point - I seriously doubt they'll overturn a decision that one of their own TSSAA officials made, even if it was knee-jerk, unwarranted, ridiculous, and just plain wrong. I'm glad they are appealing because they need to see how stupid the whole scenario was.

Edited by blitzinbuc

I once appealed an IRS ruling based on an audit, and got to go before a judge - who happened to work for the IRS. My point - I seriously doubt they'll overturn a decision that one of their own TSSAA officials made, even if it was knee-jerk, unwarranted, ridiculous, and just plain wrong. I'm glad they are appealing because they need to see how stupid the whole scenario was.

Does McMinn not have another QB besides the freshman?

No....but they do have a few good athletes that could play the position. If Plaster can play (turf toe) he is my choice that is assuming he can move a bit. I say that because with McMinn being in the shotgun 100% of the time he will need to hand it off to Sanders and Lindsey and be able to throw it enough to keep OR from putting 8 in the box. But who knows little #10 Powers might step right in and get the job done. Interesting decision for Bo.....but I am sure he will come up with an answer to the riddle?????

Yes, and no. It's my understanding they started using the freshman as the JV QB, which allowed them to move the sophomore JV QB to another needed position that he excelled at on the JV team. As you know, more than just athleticism and ability, it's the maturity and senior-type leadership that's a key component in critical games at the QB position.

Yes, and no. It's my understanding they started using the freshman as the JV QB, which allowed them to move the sophomore JV QB to another needed position that he excelled at on the JV team. As you know, more than just athleticism and ability, it's the maturity and senior-type leadership that's a key component in critical games at the QB position.

I asked because I thought the JV QB would be a better choice that the freshman, They may be one in the same I do not no.

I always enjoyed the horse. Last time I saw that horse he had a poop bag on so he wouldn't poop the field. "First down Cheeeeeeeeeeeerrooooooooooookeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees"

Alright enough on the PA man! I would not say much if I were you with the facilities that you have at OR....I mean you get dressed in a locker room the size of a shoe box and the field is about like playing in a pasture with grass up to your ankles and bare spots all over. I was not impressed the last time we played at "The Ship"....I was expecting a lot better than what I saw. I mean come on OR spend some of that $$$ you have and build a field house and replace the turf or lack there of.

And yes the horse still runs wild at Cherokee Stadium and has pooped twice this year on the field on the vistors side. Matter of fact at the Soddy Daisy game it was a bit soft and runny....