Riverdale vs Coffee County

Lost Old Dad

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually their Coach is quite good. There are CC folks with an agenda to get the one 'they' wanted as Coach Davis has only been there 9 months tops. I have known him 9 YEARS now and know that he is both a good Coach and a VERY good man.

'Some' would not be happy if he was a cross between Vince Lombardi and Bear Bryant!

You are right, Coach Davis is a very good coach and of good character.

Actually their Coach is quite good. There are CC folks with an agenda to get the one 'they' wanted as Coach Davis has only been there 9 months tops. I have known him 9 YEARS now and know that he is both a good Coach and a VERY good man.

'Some' would not be happy if he was a cross between Vince Lombardi and Bear Bryant!

LOD...CC is a very difficult place to coach.

GAME DAY!! GO WARRIORS!!! THEY ALL COUNT SO GIVE 100%!!! DONT LOOK AHEAD AND USE THIS GAME AS A BUILDING TOOL!!. AND ALWAYS REMEMBER..."WE JUST WANTED IT MORE"....THERE ALREADY TALKING SMACK IN MARYVILLE!!

Maryville can talk all the smack they want they have earned that right I havent heard anything however last year we thought we was going to play Maryville and we didnt get past oak ridge so lets worry about Blackman this upcoming week

As for the game tonight it was exactly what i thought it would be except they scored 14 points more than i thought they would...

now its time to get ready for blackman defense time to get it on every down on every series for 4QTRs time for the entire team to focus and get in this weeks prep work to where you know where the play is going before the ball is snapped and then fly to the ball make them fight for every yard they get. Dbs get in the recievers faces at the line of scrimmage and keep them there front 7 dominate up front LETS GO WARRIORS AND LET GET THIS DONE THIS IS MONEY TIME

GO WARRIORS

You have to have very thick skin to be a head coach at this level. Davis will be fine now that he has seen his players over the course of a season and he has the off season to evaluate his talent and develop a system that will be best for them.

I agree...first year Coach..with a completely new system. The offense came alive in the last part of the season, we just couldn't stop anyone running the 4-3. Congrats to the few Seniors we had this year..you played your hearts out. Gave R'dale a scare in the first half. Sometimes it really isn't whether you win or lose, but how you play the game. Congrats for giving it your all and not quitting against a far superior team.