perry co. v. huntingdon

hoofbeat

Wow Huningdon is a little too confident i believe. lol... I am going to pick Perry Co. in this one 28- 21. It really doesn't matter who wins because both of your seasons will end after this week. Wayne Co. should have beat Perry Co. a lot worse then what they did but anyway if any of yall Huningdon folks think that you will beat Wayne Co. like you think your gonna beat Perry Co. your in for a terrible beatdown.

Easy there cowboy. I'm not a Mustang or a Perry Co. fan or even a Wayne Co. fan but don't get too chatty untill it all plays out. I do agree that either Huntingdon or Wayne Co. will move up but lets not get too excited about who that might be just yet. If there is one thing I do know about Mustang football they show up "one game at a time"!!!! Some of you other kitties on here are already booking for Cookville and it's just week 1 of the playoffs????

You are the one that better get serious. I've seen what's headed your way!!!! You ain't gonna like it either!!

Wow Huningdon is a little too confident i believe. lol... I am going to pick Perry Co. in this one 28- 21. It really doesn't matter who wins because both of your seasons will end after this week. Wayne Co. should have beat Perry Co. a lot worse then what they did but anyway if any of yall Huningdon folks think that you will beat Wayne Co. like you think your gonna beat Perry Co. your in for a terrible beatdown.

Hey buddy if i were you guys i would be more worried about beating Clarksville Academy then thinking about how bad your gunna beat huntingdon, which will not happen Huntingdon will cruise their way to the bowl game.

Hey buddy if i were you guys i would be more worried about beating Clarksville Academy then thinking about how bad your gunna beat huntingdon, which will not happen Huntingdon will cruise their way to the bowl game.

If both teams play to there best Wayne Co. would beat Huntingdon by 2 maybe 3 tds EASY! NOBODY is scared of Huntingdon idk why and the crap you think they will cruise to the bowl game lol you folks have some serious problems like serious! Anyway we won't have to worry about yall because Perry Co. will take care of it.

• Upvote 1

Easy there cowboy. I'm not a Mustang or a Perry Co. fan or even a Wayne Co. fan but don't get too chatty untill it all plays out. I do agree that either Huntingdon or Wayne Co. will move up but lets not get too excited about who that might be just yet. If there is one thing I do know about Mustang football they show up "one game at a time"!!!! Some of you other kitties on here are already booking for Cookville and it's just week 1 of the playoffs????

You are the one that better get serious. I've seen what's headed your way!!!! You ain't gonna like it either!!

Booking for Cookville? Have you seen what all these Mustang fans has said on here since they started winning? lol but it's okay you all don't have any idea what your gonna see if you make it past P/C. Which i highly doubt will happen. But i am done posting on here got work tomorrow. Cya in the 3rd round if you make it :hungry:

Huntingdon has to be the favorite in this game. They are rolling, and they've beaten some good teams, and have beaten them soundly. From what I hear, they beat a 3A,10-1 Milan; and beat them soundly....even took over the game in the 2nd half.

So, I have to believe that Huntingdon is the favorite...but, I wish I could come to this game...but alas, I have other plans....

Booking for Cookville? Have you seen what all these Mustang fans has said on here since they started winning? lol but it's okay you all don't have any idea what your gonna see if you make it past P/C. Which i highly doubt will happen. But i am done posting on here got work tomorrow. Cya in the 3rd round if you make it :hungry:

one thing we won't see , we won't see your team!

Wayne Co has theirs coming, just be patient.

If both teams play to there best Wayne Co. would beat Huntingdon by 2 maybe 3 tds EASY! NOBODY is scared of Huntingdon idk why and the crap you think they will cruise to the bowl game lol you folks have some serious problems like serious! Anyway we won't have to worry about yall because Perry Co. will take care of it.

LMAO, you WC/PC guys are in for rude awakening; sorry and no offense to PC but you guys will probably get buried this week. I will say Huntington wins 49-14. As far as WC goes, this game shouldnt even be a concern b/c CA will be a very tough game for you guys to win.....