South Pittsburg against Greenback

Roy Dillard

UR right there lancer no state ring on this finger just alot of good Pirate football memories, but gotta say this years Pirates may end up with one Pirates by 21.... Sangle Wang!!!!!!!!!!!! :hungry:

I garuntee you Grider will not run the single wing. I wish he would, but he will not listen to me. Grider should just have our snapper snap it straight to our runner and let that Johnson boy nock a hole for that Lankford boy to run through. Grider should also make two of our lineman lead the way and I garuntee you we could score more points. You think im joking but im not.

Roy, your paranoid and saying that we're going to wet the field down with fire trucks, don't need them anyway...cause the field is irrigrated. Plus, why would we do that to start with, its just plain foolish...go worry bout what's in your Murphy Fair book and eat your Fudge Rounds...You think im joking but im not.

Roy, your paranoid and saying that we're going to wet the field down with fire trucks, don't need them anyway...cause the field is irrigrated. Plus, why would we do that to start with, its just plain foolish...go worry bout what's in your Murphy Fair book and eat your Fudge Rounds...You think im joking but im not.

I think he is just being a putz and trying to get a rise out of you. Theory is if one has a BIG slow team a muddy field may slow down a faster, more nimble team and help the plowboys keep up. GB is not big and their field will not be a mess. Now if somebody wants to look into the fire engine soaked field possibilities , Clodland may be the place to begin the investigation.

Good for you. Literally. Good story. I will check that out when I go back up there. I hope I am over 70 years old & still able to be post on Coach T. For you to be that old, and good with technology says a lot about your intelligence. Good luck to your team Friday night. There is no problem in supporting your team & believing they are going to win. I would be almost willing to bet you $1,000,000 if I had it that it will not be a long ride home for us. Yes I have that much confidence in the Pirates. After you watch them play you will have a new found respect for us just like many other people have found in previous years.

Thanks for the complement,I know how good SP is,you are on the Alcoa level,which Greenback played in the Jamboree.Greenback did great in the regular season,playing teams on their level,Grace is playing on Alcoa level.When Greenback plays SP the team has to believe they have a chance of winning or they will lose for sure.

You think im stupid but im not. I saw that picture that pegleg man posted. This pegleg man must be a pilot because he took a picture from an aerial view of this Ridge mans stadium and in that picture a fire truck is right beside the field with a fire department right around the corner. If this pegleg man gives this picture to Grider, Grider will probably send it to that Childress man. You think im joking but im not.

Less than 55 hours to go - can't wait!! Hoping for a great game between two teams steeped in tradition & pride. May the best team win & may no team player be injured.

Being a Pirate fan - I am pulling for a W. If Branham is back, it will not be close, but I believe Greenback will be ready to play. After all, it IS playoff football time & they have been in it just as SP has.

Looking forward to my first visit to Greenback & small town hospitality. CONGRATS on a winning season Greenback - here's to both orange & black teams. Go P!!!

Edited by 855fan

You think im stupid but im not. I saw that picture that pegleg man posted. This pegleg man must be a pilot because he took a picture from an aerial view of this Ridge mans stadium and in that picture a fire truck is right beside the field with a fire department right around the corner. If this pegleg man gives this picture to Grider, Grider will probably send it to that Childress man. You think im joking but im not.

Roy, I went by the Ridge man's field yesterday and they were having a pep rally trying to get fired up for our boys.

IMG_1521.JPG

Less than 55 hours to go - can't wait!! Hoping for a great game between two teams steeped in tradition & pride. May the best team win & may no team player be injured.

Being a Pirate fan - I am pulling for a W. If Branham is back, it will not be close, but I believe Greenback will be ready to play. After all, it IS playoff football time & they have been in it just as SP has.

Looking forward to my first visit to Greenback & small town hospitality. CONGRATS on a winning season Greenback - here's to both orange & black teams. Go P!!!

You may want to stay,I came here in 78,and I haven't left yet.Every thing is slow here except GB football team.

South Pitt and Greenback are quality oppnents and good tradition at both places. Would like to come see this won if I can make my way. Although, I think South Pitt will be just too much for Greenback. Greenback is definately a speed team, but South Pitt will have their speed and Grider is too good of a coach to get upset.