FCS @ Trousdale County

PURPLEandGOLD

Okay TCHS fans who ever is working the gate please do not let that obnixious air tank and horn into the stadium. Hopefully we can place one of Trousdales finest at all the gates and tell them to take that crap back to possumtown!!!! It was the second most annoying thing at the TNL game this year..... The first of course being the sweatervest wearers!!!!!

AGREE I hate that stupid airhorn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm hoping this is gonna be a good one. I could definitely see the Friendship offense being shut out again. They couldn't hardly do anything against JCS last night, much less Trousdale this coming up week. If they try to run the ball out of shotgun then they will prob get shut out once again, but hopefully the offense can sustain a couple drives and score TD's and make this game interesting

I knew you said it Snoball - that's why I used the term "wannabe" in that post. It was directed right at you.

The real winners from TC that have actually played, contributed to their winning tradition, and grown up to become productive citizens in TC wouldn't stoop to levels a "wannabe" like you does! :shock: I'll bet you and Ms Seay were once married weren't you? I know you gotta be related.

Look me up at the game next Friday and I'll tell you about TC's real teams and the character of Coach Jim Satterfield. Obviously, you missed the day they taught that lesson on the creekbank! Too bad you coulda used it :thumb:

now we are having fun...

as a 2 year starter with a 54-4 career record and 2 state championships i'd say i payed my dues and am elevated well above wannabe status. roflol.gif

as an 8 year employee of 2 local hospitals who takes 24 hour call around 4-5 days a week i'd say i'm as much of a productive contributor as anyone in my town,

as a man of character i lampoon ms. seay for her actions the same way i lampoon mcneal for his thoughtless comments about the players at south pitt several years ago. and i don't lampoon one and ignore the other.

as a coacht agitator i revel in the fact that i've stuck in your craw. icon_e_biggrin.gif

look for me at the game next friday and i'll tell you how jim b. would have the sense and character to pull his 1st teamers with a 35 point lead and avoid losing starters to ejections because they can't keep their cool even when the game is in the bag. sounds to me like maybe some of the fcs players may have a little relation to a tc mama. roflolk.gif

• Upvote 6

I knew you said it Snoball - that's why I used the term "wannabe" in that post. It was directed right at you.

The real winners from TC that have actually played, contributed to their winning tradition, and grown up to become productive citizens in TC wouldn't stoop to levels a "wannabe" like you does! :shock: I'll bet you and Ms Seay were once married weren't you? I know you gotta be related.

Look me up at the game next Friday and I'll tell you about TC's real teams and the character of Coach Jim Satterfield. Obviously, you missed the day they taught that lesson on the creekbank! Too bad you coulda used it :thumb:

You don't want to muck around with Snoball. :popcorneater:

now we are having fun...

as a 2 year starter with a 54-4 career record and 2 state championships i'd say i payed my dues and am elevated well above wannabe status. roflol.gif

as an 8 year employee of 2 local hospitals who takes 24 hour call around 4-5 days a week i'd say i'm as much of a productive contributor as anyone in my town,

as a man of character i lampoon ms. seay for her actions the same way i lampoon mcneal for his thoughtless comments about the players at south pitt several years ago. and i don't lampoon one and ignore the other.

as a coacht agitator i revel in the fact that i've stuck in your craw. icon_e_biggrin.gif

look for me at the game next friday and i'll tell you how jim b. would have the sense and character to pull his 1st teamers with a 35 point lead and avoid losing starters to ejections because they can't keep their cool even when the game is in the bag. sounds to me like maybe some of the fcs players may have a little relation to a tc mama. roflolk.gif

Daddy is back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! +1 for Snoball!!! I thought since everyone seems to be giving their opinion, that I would throw my 2 cents worth in...as far as the comments about Turczyn having a concussion, I think Friendships main concentration needs to be getting that big goose eggs off the side of the visitors scoreboard! I also heard a comment about us getting kids from Chicago and Station Camp! That's the difference between TC and FC...Kids are drawn to TC because of the program and tradition....We don't have anything to offer them (money, family jobs, houses, etc) because we Po-Folks! But we do have a lot of Gold floating around in Hartsville...If you collected all the State Championship rings from the fingers in TC and melted it down and went to Cash for Gold, they would think we had robbed The Federal Reserve Bank of New York...On a more serious note, I am looking forward to this game Friday...The atmosphere will be great and 2 good football teams will go at it...Hope its an injury free game...But when the smoke clears, I think my TC boys pull it out...TC-28 Sweater-Vest-10!!!

Edited by Stifler
  • Upvote 1

now we are having fun...

I knew it would not take Snoball long to go Jerimiah Johnson on him. Snoball your allright in my book and if he is a wannabe I donLt want to meet the real thing good luck to TC I look forward to being at the Crrek bank in 2 weeks.

get em Sno!!!!

You don't want to muck around with Snoball. :popcorneater:

Daddy is back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I knew it would not take Snoball long to go Jerimiah Johnson on him. Snoball your allright in my book and if he is a wannabe I donLt want to meet the real thing good luck to TC I look forward to being at the Crrek bank in 2 weeks.

aw, you guys... icon_redface.gif

thanks cartman!

looking forward to seeing you soon troll

welcome back tigre blanco!

buc, that jeremiah johnson reference means a lot to me. thumb[1].gif

it's gonna be a fun week on here! roflolk.gif

• Upvote 1

What's really funny here, is the fact that most of the FC posters show up prior to the game,

blowing smoke, trying to rattle cages, then disappear on Sat. AM after the usual loss.

Rest assured, Coach Creasy & crew will have the Jackets ready to play come Fri. nite.

The easy first round is over, time for big boys football. The Creekbank is where the

Gold is stored. The real game is on the Creekbank, not CoachT.

Leave the bus engine running. You may want to leave early.

FWIW, I don't personally know Snoball, but I assure you he has more Gold rings than you do silver.

It's a shame that all of you have nothing better to do besides sitting on this online forum all day long posting who you think will win in a football game and also posting threatening things about who's gonna hit who. Get a life noobs!

hey Welcome To The T. Seeing As How This Is Your First Post...Apparently You Have Been Reading Instead Of Posting :roflol: Just Couldn't Wait To Throw Your Hat In The Ring Huh? :roflolk: