Chuckey-Doak VS Sullivan North

xXLouxHoltzXx

I'll go out on a narrow limb, also risking the possibility of eating crow pie from my coworkers the following Monday and pick Chuckey-Doak over Sullivan North 28-24. :wacko:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ima pullin fer the Black n Gold Chuckey-Doakers too !! :rolleyes:

#25 has only lost 1 fumble this entire year if I am not mistaken. I have been to every single game and he has only fumbled 3 balls total, lost 1. I wouldn't say that is ball security issues. He is a men among boys if you ask me. I hope that North tries to strip him in the open field like PF did because that did not end well for them. Juice is a very sure running back and I hope that he runs the ball with the same intensity that he has since the Unicoi game. Like I said earlier in this thread, this will come down to who wins the turnover battle I think. I hope CD wins when it is all said and done. Regardless of the outcome, I will be there to support the knights because they have a chance to make history and I really feel like they have a really good chance to do that. Go knights!

I don't know the stats and I've only seen a few games, so I'm not pretending to be all-knowing on the issue here. I was just saying that when I saw him carry the ball away from his body, I saw fumbles waiting to happen. Maybe he covers it up at contact...I don't know. I hope there aren't any turnovers and it's just a grind it out and see who is the best type of game.

He would have to play at D-3 or lower. His speed is not very good, he is big and strong and schools have trouble tackling him.

Actually, i have heard that letters from Ole Miss have been coming his way. But i think that those letters are for his defensive abilities. I think if you could get this kid on a college weight and speed program, he would be tough to handle period. His numbers in the weight room are already absolutely astonishing. and he's only 17, he is however a senior as well.

Actually, i have heard that letters from Ole Miss have been coming his way. But i think that those letters are for his defensive abilities. I think if you could get this kid on a college weight and speed program, he would be tough to handle period. His numbers in the weight room are already absolutely astonishing. and he's only 17, he is however a senior as well.

I will give Julius credit on offense, but defense? He gets after it a whole lot more on offense than on defense. If he wanted to be a defensive player, he would have went ahead and transferred to Greeneville. He didn't because he was told he wouldn't get 20 carries a game. Don't say he was recruited or any of that crap. He walked out on the field at Burley for the spring game and turned in physical papers, but never showed up afterwards. Ole Miss letters? Do you realize how many kids get letters? The fact is he doesn't quite have the speed to play D-1 or D-1AA.

Julius is having a great year, and as far as I'm concerned he means a whole lot more to his team than ol' Dalton did. I say did because Chuckey-Doak is still playing, and they have a real good shot of beating Sullivan North this week. Good luck to Chuckey-Doak, beat the Raiders.

I will give Julius credit on offense, but defense? He gets after it a whole lot more on offense than on defense. If he wanted to be a defensive player, he would have went ahead and transferred to Greeneville. He didn't because he was told he wouldn't get 20 carries a game. Don't say he was recruited or any of that crap. He walked out on the field at Burley for the spring game and turned in physical papers, but never showed up afterwards. Ole Miss letters? Do you realize how many kids get letters? The fact is he doesn't quite have the speed to play D-1 or D-1AA.

Julius is having a great year, and as far as I'm concerned he means a whole lot more to his team than ol' Dalton did. I say did because Chuckey-Doak is still playing, and they have a real good shot of beating Sullivan North this week. Good luck to Chuckey-Doak, beat the Raiders.

Given that Ole Miss is embarking on yet another coaching search, I'm sure they'll be sending out a TON of letters...I believe I'd go I-AA before I'd sign with the Rebels. There is a big push to fire the AD there and start over.

He is known for his offensive skill set. But he is a beast on Defense too. 14 or 15 sacks this season alone. not sure on the number of tackles for loss and tackles alone are but i'm sure they are pretty high.. He has been getting letters from ole miss since his junior year. he has been up there for football camps and pretty sure he had a campus visit after the season. but since there is a coaching change and AD change idk if that will happen.. I think FCS or 1-AA for people who don't know it's called FCS now. is the best place for juice. A school like Georgia Southern would be perfect for juice they run the triple option and him at that full back position in that offense would do some great things for the eagles. I would love to see him to go to my school Appalachian state just don't see him on the offensive side of the ball there. but maybe defense. Boles had a visit up to Boone earlier this season. not sure if I could see him there either. he just doesn't fit there. but I have been wrong before.. But where ever juice goes he will make a impact. and a year in a college lifting program and speed program he will become a monster. he has been cutting the weight back this season and has gotten faster. Couldn't imagine him after one year of a FCS or Division 3 or heck FBS weight lifting program/speed program.. Juice has a bright future that's for sure!! I'm really excited for this game

He would have to play at D-3 or lower. His speed is not very good, he is big and strong and schools have trouble tackling him.

I understand he can't go anywhere big, but it seems you only have these comments on players who don't play for your school. He could play at D2, but probably not RB at D2. FB, special teams, OLB would be possibilities at D2.

I will give Julius credit on offense, but defense? He gets after it a whole lot more on offense than on defense. If he wanted to be a defensive player, he would have went ahead and transferred to Greeneville. He didn't because he was told he wouldn't get 20 carries a game. Don't say he was recruited or any of that crap. He walked out on the field at Burley foor the spring game and turned in physical papers, but never showed up afterwards. Ole Miss letters? Do you realizehow many kids get letters? The fact is he doesn't quite have the speed to play D-1 or D-1AA.

You love taking a jab at "ol Dalton" every chance you get don't you. I am glad C-D is still playing, but keep in mind who won the game between WG and C-D. Ol' Dalton ran for 240-ish and 5 scores that game as WG put up 50. WG would PROBABLY still be playing if they got PF first round. A-E was just simply better. GOOD LUCK TO JUICE AND THE BLACK KNIGHTS this Friday night.