CPA @ Goodpasture

DANR

This should be a fun game. Isn't this what high school football is all about? Kids playing and competing and learning life lessons. We adults put too much importance in it. Let's just pray for both teams and enjoy the game. I can't think of a better team to play, just hope the outcome is better than in years past. Can't wait till next week.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard from a source that CPA refused to trade with Goodpasture over the weekend. If that is true then why did CPA not trade films with Goodpasture? I was always under the impression that this was a "gentleman's agreement".

Welcome to the CPA/GP thread, and you have every right to post here; HOWEVER, since you are not a supporter of either team, UNLESS you have proof (not just a source)of this allegation, why would you just want to come on here and try to stir stuff up? If you have proof, share it with the rest of us.

You usually make great posts with good insight. Let's just stick to discussing football.

CPA4ever.. Threads are use to support teams, do a little trash talk and find out further information of teams to have a clearer understanding.. I don't believe howdoitknow was trying to start any animosity or controversy. He had a legitament question over something he heard and I feel he was trying to further his knowledge in that accusation. And he has every right to voice his opinion on if those allegations had occured that yes it usually is a gentlemans agreement. Just because the false/true allegations were towards your team does not mean he was accusing them

In the the first place. Don't get upset because of some possibly bad mouth toward CPA. I'm with him though. Very unrespectful not to exchange films and a shows cowardness.. But hey that's if that is the case! Which he just wanted further answers and in no way in his post did he accuse anyone. He just raised the question.

Welcome to the CPA/GP thread, and you have every right to post here; HOWEVER, since you are not a supporter of either team, UNLESS you have proof (not just a source)of this allegation, why would you just want to come on here and try to stir stuff up? If you have proof, share it with the rest of us.

You usually make great posts with good insight. Let's just stick to discussing football.

I stated that my information came from a source. I am just looking for an answer. I don't think that is too much to ask. I wasn't aware that you are the "Headmaster of CoachT" when it comes to matters such as this. If you will give me a simple yes/no regarding the film issue then that will answer a lingering question in the back of a lot of football fans minds.

No problem howdoitknow.. I think he just misunderstood ur post.. Either that or he just flips out if anything unhonorable is even mentioned about CPA..

How do you define "flip out"? I simply stated that to bring up something you hear "from a source" is not enough to imply someone is not being a "gentleman". What a minute: I just got a call from a "source" that Coach Martin refused to give CPA a film. Can you confirm that for me?

I stated that my information came from a source. I am just looking for an answer. I don't think that is too much to ask. I wasn't aware that you are the "Headmaster of CoachT" when it comes to matters such as this. If you will give me a simple yes/no regarding the film issue then that will answer a lingering question in the back of a lot of football fans minds.

That's exactly the point. You don't know anything and neither do I. So now not only you want an answer, but you are saying this is a "lingering question in the back of a lot of football fans minds". I find it hard to believe a lot of people have this lingering question in the back of their minds when it wasn't even an issue until you brought it up.

I would like to know the answer myself. Maybe someone who has real information, not speculation, can give some facts.