Livingston Academy at Knox Fulton

swipper

Fulton is Fulton. Great speed and great football I am sure. Livingston Academy HAS to be prepared once again or it will be s-s-s-see ya later. Coach Lamb and the crew has done a great job all year long, so I would not expect preparation to be a factor. See you in the eastern time zone on Friday! :thumb:

Fulton is Fulton. Great speed and great football I am sure. Livingston Academy HAS to be prepared once again or it will be s-s-s-see ya later. Coach Lamb and the crew has done a great job all year long, so I would not expect preparation to be a factor. See you in the eastern time zone on Friday! :thumb:

Totally agree with K-21. Fulton is Fulton!!! Like Forrest's' mother said like a box of chocolates...you never know what your going to get playing Fulton. But I know this... Fulton will have Athletes galore and plenty of speed.speed.speed. Swipper said it all IF..LA can play like they have the last 2 games they can win. Good Luck HOG-EYE

At this time I would like to congratulate king21 on his first win as a head basketball coach in school competition. I know he has had several in AAU ball but this was his first at a school. Hope you many more coach and good luck this season. :thumb:

Thanks Coach. Definitely could not have got to where I am without the guidance of some great mentors. I was lucky to actually coach with one of those last year at Livingston, and it was nice feeling prepared because of those mentors. Not many people my age are fortunate enough to experience what I have since the age of 17, and for that I am truly blessed! :thumb:

I'd like to see LA win, but this will be a tough challenge for them. I'll go Fulton by 21...good luck to LA!

I think the Cats have a legitimate chance of winning this game. Fulton doesn't seem to be the old Fulton we once knew. I'm sure they are loaded with talent with plenty of speed. But LA is not like they have been after the 05 season. It should be a good game hoping that the Cats can win in a close one. 24 to 18.

I think the Cats have a legitimate chance of winning this game. Fulton doesn't seem to be the old Fulton we once knew. I'm sure they are loaded with talent with plenty of speed. But LA is not like they have been after the 05 season. It should be a good game hoping that the Cats can win in a close one. 24 to 18.

The goons from Yuns-ville will be gunned down in this one. Not enough talent.....

Edited by BasilDuke