Class A Mr. Football Finalists

theGURU

Guru, please stop whining. Tucker is going to get his Mr. Football this year, so quit bringing up last year.

I really think that Boston Ray deserves this award more than anyone. He has a great work ethic, is a leader on and off the field, and all-around is one of the greatest guys I personally know.

Dont go singling me out SP fans started it. I just helped them out with their examples.

Guru, please stop whining. Tucker is going to get his Mr. Football this year, so quit bringing up last year.

I really think that Boston Ray deserves this award more than anyone. He has a great work ethic, is a leader on and off the field, and all-around is one of the greatest guys I personally know.

Same things an be said about Tyler Coen from Gordonsville and Blevins from South Pitt. I really believe each one of these young men deserve the award and no "more than anyone". Best of luck to each of these young men.

Same things an be said about Tyler Coen from Gordonsville and Blevins from South Pitt. I really believe each one of these young men deserve the award and no "more than anyone". Best of luck to each of these young men.

2009 All-District and recieved Pirates most defensive points award (sophmore)

2010 Pre-Season All-State Linebacker

2010 All-District

2010 All-Area Best of Preps First team defense

2010 All-State Linebacker

2010 Defensive MVP at State Championship game

2010 recieved Pirates defensive points award

2011 Pre-Season All-State Linebacker

2011 Preason All-State Offensive Lineman(only in Murphy Fair on both side of the ball)

2011 FNL magazine top 25 linebackers to watch and FNL magazine All-Chattanooga first team defense

currently 78 solo tackles,45 assists,6 tackles for loss,5 forced fumbles,2 fumble recoveries,and blocked punt.

Coltin Blevins is as qualified and deserving as any. Coltin is also a great kid off the field.

I can't argue with that one, Hale was a beast, and didn't even get nominated.

That was the only issue us SP ppl had was that he did not even get nominated. But him gaining over 1,000 yards in the playoffs alone last year showcased what he had. Tucker wins this year though. Jajuan Lankford will be a front runner the next two years.

I forgot about Moore not winning it. Definitely should have added '98 to that list. Seriously...Tripp Tucker? I know of two backs that year better than Mr. Tucker. That year is a prime example of voters just looking at the numbers.

If numbers gets you nominated,Waters from Hampton would be one of um this year. Its sorta strange how this all works out. I have no problems with the nominees,they've all earned it.The thing thats strange to me is,hardly ever does anyone from 2a get in there. Tucker will win the back,and Blevins the lineman.I think.