alex poythress

He could start at any of the aforementioned schools listed...no doubt he would start as a freshmen at Vandy. Our teamm will have a whol new look with 4 seniors gone and probably Jenkins headed to the NBA draft. Word on the street is his mom wants him to go to Vandy. Any Clarksville Northeast peeps got any inside information

He could start at any of the aforementioned schools listed...no doubt he would start as a freshmen at Vandy. Our teamm will have a whol new look with 4 seniors gone and probably Jenkins headed to the NBA draft. Word on the street is his mom wants him to go to Vandy. Any Clarksville Northeast peeps got any inside information

Want start at Memphis if Will Barton and Adonis Thomas stick around and want start at UK if Kidd-Gilchrist stay another year.You are right that he will start at Vanderbilt and Florida.I think he will end up at UK or Vanderbilt with UK being the favorite.

I'm not knocking him, just a little surprised. I'm from Cville and everything we had been hearing was pointing to Vandy. I'll be surprised if he sees much pt before his junior year, think he would have started for Vandy next year. And on another note I can't see how anyone would want to play for such a big cheater.

Good choice. Going to Kentucky made Ron Mercer quite a bit of money.

I am a little jaded right now because I really wanted him to go to Vandy but going to UK didn't make Ron Mercer quite a bit of money, being that good made him quite a bit of money. If you can play then it doesn't matter where you go to college at. You'll make it in the NBA. I just think instead of staying 4 years and getting a good education, he wanted to the quickest route to the NBA. If a one n done was what he wanted then Vandy was not the place for him.

Oh and Stephen Curry went to little old Davidson and was a lottery pick...pretty sure Davidson isn't known for being a factory of NBA talent

I'm not knocking him, just a little surprised. I'm from Cville and everything we had been hearing was pointing to Vandy. I'll be surprised if he sees much pt before his junior year, think he would have started for Vandy next year. And on another note I can't see how anyone would want to play for such a big cheater.

I agree...Cal is the scummiest person in all of college basketball. But let's be real, AP isn't staying three years at UK. He'll stay two at the maximum. You know one thing that I absolutely can't stand is other coaches use Vanderbilt's academics as a recruiting tool for them. They tell kids that they won't be able to handle film, practice, shoot arounds, and big time academics. From what I have heard, Coach Cal did this with AP. Also, I wonder how his mom feels. She wanted him to go to Vandy more than CKS did