Maryville vs. Sevier Co.

Red Rebels

I tried to do some cyferin Stars and this is some of the stats I came up with :roflol:

Sevier County pts scored 461

Maryville pts scored 457

Sevier County pts allowed 238

Maryville pts allowed 92

Sevier County avg pts 38.41

Maryville avg pts 38.08

Sevier County avg pts allowed 19.8

Maryville avg pts allowed 7.6

I would agree Sevier Co. has a very explosive offense and this will be a good test for our secondary. I really believe with the pressure we will get up front that #29, #17, #1, #20 will have some chances for INT's. I also think that our offense should have some explosive plays, for the most part of our schedule all of our points came in the 1st half.....our avg points per game would have been well above 50 if GQ had not put the brakes on early in a lot of our games. Numbers do not lie, with Starsnbars cyferin 4mula I predict a Maryville victory. :thumb: Looking forward to hearing from the WOOOOO CREW often...

WHOOOOOO!!! Ready for some football! I'll give you a shout mid-afternoon... 82 is bringing the pops and has called first series at 4, STARS has gargled salt water and has his voice ready for several KOC first downs. The mafia will be out in full force for this one! Here's to hoping the Rebels are fired up and ready to put the hammer down early and often! Much respect for SC...sound like they have an explosive O and quality coaching.

WHOOOOOO!!! Ready for some football! I'll give you a shout mid-afternoon... 82 is bringing the pops and has called first series at 4, STARS has gargled salt water and has his voice ready for several KOC first downs. The mafia will be out in full force for this one! Here's to hoping the Rebels are fired up and ready to put the hammer down early and often! Much respect for SC...sound like they have an explosive O and quality coaching.

I will be there on Cedar Street ready about 4:15ish......will have you and 82 a place to sit. I should be up and about early today, just give me a call dawg. Let me know how many seats u need........we will have plenty. Rebelwoman helps out a lot too.

Edited by Rebels5star

I will be there on Cedar Street ready about 4:15ish......will have you and 82 a place to sit. I should be up and about early today, just give me a call dawg. Let me know how many seats u need........we will have plenty. Rebelwoman helps out a lot too.

Ive thrown an extra blanket in the bag, gotta wait till the lil Rebel gets off bus then we are heading to the Black Hole around 3:45 I hope!!! I hope the Wooooo crew represents tonight!! Woooooooooo!

Edited by rebelwoman87

Have had a tough time coming back on board this week, for obvious reasons. Would love to be there for this one, ought to be a fun game. SC is a fine a football team with a lot of heart and class. They are well coached and talented. If the Rebs hang half a hundred on them and shut down their offense, then I'll be a believer. Not saying it will or won't happen, but I know that if Maryville handles SC, then they have taken care of a great team.

Congrats to both programs and best of luck for a well played, safe and competitive game.

Class post.

We nead a little pep musick fer tonite's gaim fellers.....

Mammy, Tiny and tha gang.... :popcorneater:

Ur right, DB had a 28-0 lead and it was awful to watch. Good thing for the Bears the Indians went out at

halftime and started packing there things to travel to Blount Cnty, and didn't show up for the 2nd half. Let this be a lesson to all the Indians! They have a really good conference team. But a state power, can't prove it by there history! The all mighty engines forgot they weren't playing there usual conference foes. The rest is history!

Unlike some of you arrogant Rebel fans, the Bears are thankful to be playing, and couldn't have picked

a better opponent. Please tell commander and chief GQ to put the band in when he reaches 77 pts on the

Smoking Bears. Please just spare the Bears any embarassment, and take it easy on our poor little guys!!

Impressive, a prodigy. Only two posts in and spouting moronic drivel like a veteran. Couple that with poor spelling and bad grammer and JJGrizz is ready to go straight from coachT to the pages of the Knoxville Journal.

GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Impressive, a prodigy. Only two posts in and spouting moronic drivel like a veteran. Couple that with poor spelling and bad grammer and JJGrizz is ready to go straight from coachT to the pages of the Knoxville Journal.

GO REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do not worry grizz this one will be over before your curfew starts. :popcorneater:

We nead a little pep musick fer tonite's gaim fellers.....

Mammy, Tiny and tha gang.... :popcorneater:

Very Impressive Starz !! I wonder if they need an extra " Git-fiddle" in their band !!?? :roflol:

Looking forward to tonights game , hopefully the field has dried enough to where it won't be a muddy mess . Sevier Co. has a great passing game , and Maryville has a great Defense with one of the best secondaries we've ever seen at Maryville . Should be a great , exciting game , hope everybody stays warm . Tonight is what High School football is all about , 2 great , classy teams in a showdown to move on towards a hopeful State Championship ! I'll take this Football over the NFL , or College any day of the week !! :thumb:

Closing in on game time. Visiting with my daughter in Maryville so I get to see this one in person in the black hole. Got some of the Bear faithful cousins making the trek from Kodak to go with us. Great evening for football, here's to a hard hitting and injury free game with the Red Rebels moving on to the semis! Go Maryville!