powerp

What will the final be?  

96 members have voted

1. 1. What will the final score be

• SP by 2 td's or less
    • SP by 3 td's or more
    • Coalfield by 2 td's or less
    • Coalfield by 2 td's or more

That will be up to that Childress man. If he tells them they can stand on the sideline they can, but I garuntee you he want let them dress out. I bet that Childress man took up their equipement today so they can not sneak on another jersey and act like they are another boy. You think im joking but im not.

you must be from the hood we play by the rules do you?

I think CF is going to see a different game speed out of the spread. If Grider wanted to run all of this spread mess, I don't know why he didn't just dust off the side saddle "Sangle Wang" he and Heath used when they played in the 80s. SP has had QB the past couple of years to do some of the stuff Don Grider had Chris Ferrel doing out of that from 84-87. It would certainly take care of the gap issues. I love seeing a blitzing line backer get t-boned by a pulling guard or by the quarter back then the full back and tail back goes by them. Then the next play hit the spit end 50 yards down field or dump it to the wing back out in the slot. :roflol:

Thats what i been sayin ole boy!!!! Sangle Wang :roflol:

You and PowerP must be brothers. Continuing to make bold predictions. 855 fan mentioned something about the 8 players out for them. Read the paper this morning. They only have 2 starters out tonight. I believe SP will have 3 starters out tonight so that is just a bunch of MESS. That's for you Roy.

The bad thing is that it takes a lot of depth away from Coalfield. And technically they have three starters out with #16's injury. He is the best player on the team overall IMO. I thought they had a chance in the beginning of the week, but it's a very very small one now.

The bad thing is that it takes a lot of depth away from Coalfield. And technically they have three starters out with #16's injury. He is the best player on the team overall IMO. I thought they had a chance in the beginning of the week, but it's a very very small one now.

We have been playing most of the season with an average of 5 starters out, many of which play both ways. Last week we only had 2 or 3 out but got some one else banged up.

What Coalfield needs to watch for is SP egging Coalfield on hoping that CF will react. SP already knows that CF is volitle and it only takes a little to tip them over the edge.

As for CF putting a suspended player in another jersey. Ain't gonna happen. You can be assured that with the penalties that CF has any infraction, no matter how small, will doom the program in the playoffs for a couple of years. I would not be surprised to see a couple, or more, TSSAA officials at the game. That aside, no coach in his (or her) right mind would try such a stunt.

My understanding is that players that are suspended are not even allowed on the field. The suspended players can be in the stands as any other paying individual. I can be corrected on this one if someone knows differently.

Coalfield is hurting for visitors bleachers about as bad as Oliver Springs is hurting for visitors dressing rooms. :roflol:

Coalfield's visitor stands are indeed very limited. They are not the worst stands I have seen but they are close. I think Sweetwater and Cloudland are in much worse shape, or were several years ago. Greenback was strange where Greenback fans backed their pickup trucks up to the fence on the visitors side and had lawn chairs in the bed of the pickup. Redneck resourceful at it's best.

OZ is not the only school with limited visitor facilities. It is the nature of small schools. And one of the advantages of home field.

Edited by rayt435

Team leaving at 12:30.

I thought Greenback's was the smallest I've seen in years. They smaller than that?

Here is Knox news video about Coalfield Fans Reaction to last week:

Coalfield Fans Interviews

I've read as many articles as I can find, and seen all the videos. IMO it appears (I say "appears") that LV started the whole thing, so it will be interesting to see what their punishment will be. It could possibly be devastating to a program that has improved by leaps and bounds. Maybe I'm getting soft, but I think CF's punishment was a little harsh, but, again, I wasn't there and I certainly wasn't on the field, so I have no idea what really went down. When I'm on the sidelines at our games I have a hard time keeping up with what goes on. The TSSAA no doubt saw a need to set an example and it's unfortunate that CF took the brunt of it. But if CF is anything like other small teams with great football tradition their subs will step up and give it their all. That's what we've been doing all year and it's worked for us. I truly hope the boys and fans on both sides keep a level head and just play football. With all these factors it has the recipe for a great night of football.